Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dizzy spell and fatigue after testosterone injection

XiXiXi

Registered
I'm on my 4th shot of this testosterone cycle and I am having to deal with a feeling of light headed and like I will pass out after every shot. I don't know what it is but immediately after each shot I get pretty light headed and feel like I should lay down for a while, some time I sleep for 15 minutes before I can get up and go again. Is there a reason this is happening and do I need to worry about this at all?

I am on my 4th shot too .. funny that you say that because this shot I felt light headed and I layed down for 5 minute , I was dizzy .... but I am fine now

Sounds like you are getting a tiny bit worked up from the pin. A tiny sort of mini-panick attack that leaves you drained of energy. Yeah it is not easy to watch a needle pierce your skin while you hold it. That or too much solvents in your products ans shooting into a vein that does not sound possible.

Is this your first cycle? It sounds psychological. I think you are just getting yourself worked up and nervous before each injection. As long as no infection or rash develops after your injection, you are fine and it is all in your head.

This can happen from anxiety. No need to worry as long as you don't have any redness around the site. Try to make your injections as relaxing as possible. Prepare and don't be in a ****. Warm the oil and try to breathe slowly. See if that helps.

make sure you are relaxed, hydrated and have a decent meal in your stomach

i'm actually surprised we don't hear about this stuff more cause a lot of people are freaked out about needles.

Back
Top Bottom