Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DNP - can it kill you?

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
Many guys on EVO have heard of dnp, but did you know this powerful fat loss drug can kill you? It's great at helping you lose fat very fast but it can also be very deadly. There have been multiple deaths from it. Read on...

DNP: http://www.evolutionary.org/dnp-2-4-dinitrophenol

dnp-death.jpg

bro i've said it before and I'll say it again...dnp can kill bros...way dangerous to play games with....

Deadly for sure.. People will do anything for short cuts.

I think with all the options today for fat loss that are both SAFE and effective, I see no reason to use things like DNP, which can potentially be fatal if abused. Things like GW, Albuterol, N2slin, and Yohimflame can be extremely effective without taking any unnecessary health or life risks

As with anything a person ingests, there will be consequences. Everything in moderation.

I remember that story. Right after I came home from hearing about it at the gym I found my wife online ordering it. I stopped her butt right there.

In my opinion it's just a stupid drug. It's quite literally poison. I'm sure there are other poisons that cause weight loss. Like arsenic. I bet you'd lose weight on arsenic a little before you croak on it. Ebola also causes weight loss and stomach flu. Let's start selling them as weightloss drugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DNP certainly can kill if abused or used incorrectly...but I feel that low dose DNP is much safer on the heart in comparison to T3/Clen ( assuming that the individual knows how to use DNP).

very dangerous stuff I have used a few times works wonders but def dangerous

A young guy from my home country, 21 year old aspiring body builder, recently died of an overdose of DNP. Watch out people.

A young guy from my home country, 21 year old aspiring body builder, recently died of an overdose of DNP. Watch out people.

only 21 and decided to use DNP. fuck, what a waste. and for what?

In my opinion it's just a stupid drug. It's quite literally poison. I'm sure there are other poisons that cause weight loss. Like arsenic. I bet you'd lose weight on arsenic a little before you croak on it. Ebola also causes weight loss and stomach flu. Let's start selling them as weightloss drugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL Jack I love having people as sarcastic as I am on this board!

Holy shit I just read WPAs post. I'm already a fucking sweat machine, the idea of something with "Excessive sweating" as a side effect literal makes me nauseous. It started about 3 years ago- the most mild exertion in heat, and I start to sweat. The weird thing is, I go inside and sit down, and it's like someone flicks a switch from low to high; sweat pours off of me for 30 minutes to an hour after I stop what I'm doing and get out of the heat.
This DNP shit sounds like it should be banned.

Many guys on EVO have heard of dnp, but did you know this powerful fat loss drug can kill you? It's great at helping you lose fat very fast but it can also be very deadly. There have been multiple deaths from it. Read on...

DNP: http://www.evolutionary.org/dnp-2-4-dinitrophenol

dnp-death.jpg

Bro look at the chick and now look at yourself in the mirror, do you really think the same thing that killed her can kill us? would we use it in the same manner she would? the dumbest guy on this forum (me for example) is still far more educated and well read on the topic and is wary of how to handle things and how to handle side effects, chances are someone like her when first she got the bad symptoms of it, just drank some vodka to numb the pain or went to bed or put on her music, god knows how many other drugs she was taking. This is not to say DNP is good or I would like to promote it, but to go as far as jumping on dailymail's bash wagon I would advise not so

I've had a friend who took DNP. Got shredded while using it in moderation while being fully aware to the possible side effects. No side effects or adverse reactions to the drug.

I've had a friend who took DNP. Got shredded while using it in moderation while being fully aware to the possible side effects. No side effects or adverse reactions to the drug.

If it's real DNP you would definitely have side effects, not the least of which is complete exhaustion, and that's without training.

You can get extreme results without using extreme drugs. Just do the V diet or Ultimate diet.

Back
Top Bottom