Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DNP cycle

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

DNP cycle

I am gonna do this whether you guys say to or not so might as well help me. my friend from the bar i work at says he uses it and dont have any issues. he sold me a baggie of DNP and said to take 2 a day for a month and i would lose fat. all i know is they are yellow and if i tough them my fingers turn yellow for the day. how much do i take and how much will i lose?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Wtf is going on today. Bro, DNP is extremely dangerous and can literally cook you from the inside. Its not something you take from a baggie that you got from a dude at the bar. Jesus Crist. How the fuck is anyone supposed to tell you what to take when you dont even know if its actually DNP let what the dosage is. This isn't cocaine or some other party drug you get at a bar, it can actually kill you, at the very least from what I have been told it makes you feel like absolute dog shit. There are so many other better ways to lose weight.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The freaks come out at night The freaks come out at night

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by optopi1 View Post
    I am gonna do this whether you guys say to or not so might as well help me. my friend from the bar i work at says he uses it and dont have any issues. he sold me a baggie of DNP and said to take 2 a day for a month and i would lose fat. all i know is they are yellow and if i tough them my fingers turn yellow for the day. how much do i take and how much will i lose?
    Why are you asking for advice then ? Your friend already has you covered by the sounds of it

Fyi, never take something based off of what people tell you. Do your own research, get some sort of knowledge, then get advice on things you need clarification on.

You have absoluetely no idea what you are doing by the sounds of things

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    This guy is gonna die. And yes today has been quite entertaining!

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    First, not a great way to start a post in which you are asking for help. Why even bother?

Second, DNP is nasty shit. I would not take it if I knew it was legit and I certainly wouldn't take some shit I got from a guy I worked with at a bar.

This lockdown is driving everyone crazy.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by optopi1 View Post
    Nope. How wrong of you to think so.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    DNP was never designed for weight/fat loss. it was accidentally found to do that with people exposed to it. notice i said exposed and not actually consumed. .they literally were around it and lost weight

the russians in ww2 took it to stay warm during the war

so taking historically has never worked for what you think. you will bloat up on it and retain water. when you come off the water comes off but then you will just gain it all back. it is an awful way to accomplish this goal. you are better off fasting which is much healthier
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    there you go... thats the right way to ask for free help... demand it.. .tell people they have no choice etc... smfh... how about you stick it up your ass?

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hey guys, im going to jump out of a plane without a parachute dont try and talk me out of it!!!!

Having said that how do I do it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast