Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DNP for fat loss

SamSaban

Registered
Ive been hearing multiple diffrent things about DNP, clen and the ECA stack what do you guys prefer and why for loss of body fat and what is the easiest one to maintain the results of your physique once you are done.

Dnp is a bit of a taboo subject, because of the dangers that revolve around it. First and foremost diet is still going to be the driving factor to not only yield, but to maintain the results achieved... these "supplements" are going to amplify the results of your diet and training.

Dnp is complete misery in a pill. That said, I've used both powder and crystal forms more than a couple of times. A lot of people likely run dnp by itself, and I have as well, but personally, ....what's been most effective for myself is a stack

Test 200mg/wk
Tren 300-500mg/wk
Clen 60-120mcg/day
DNP 200-600mg/day
T3 50-100mcg/day

Obviously lower doses, longer duration... say 3-4wks

higher doses, shorter duration... 7-10 days

Ive been hearing multiple diffrent things about DNP, clen and the ECA stack what do you guys prefer and why for loss of body fat and what is the easiest one to maintain the results of your physique once you are done.

DNP is a waste of time. There's plenty of posts which show how many suffer with a worse bounce back after using it so as to make it a waste of time.

None of the above. Just diet properly if you want fat loss

DNP is pushed a lot by guys on forums who sell it

it actually isn't a great fat burner at all.. what it is good at is keeping you hot. like if you were planning on camping in Russia or Alaska during winter or something

NONE OF THE ABOVE... for fucks sake there is no need for any of that shit.... do you have any idea how dangerous that shit is both short and long term?

NONE OF THE ABOVE... for fucks sake there is no need for any of that shit.... do you have any idea how dangerous that shit is both short and long term?

Lmao , I have seen a guy on youtube liteally burn his leg muscle on overdosed dnp pills . dnp burnt his internal leg muscles and you could even see bones burned wtf is DNP bro

I've ran DNP in the past. I'd run it again.
The dangers are definitely there and very real. You will kill yourself if not done properly. There are plenty of bodybuilding forums on the web that have insight from first hand users or past users that will give their experience.
I went through deep research for about 4 months before pulling that trigger with how much to use, how often, protocol what to be taking with it what not to be taking etc.
Long story short i had great results. very good in a short amount of time.
I ran it at 250/day for the first week and then at 500/day for the rest of the time. 2 1/2 weeks total. almost 3 weeks. went from 217 to 181. didn't lose much at all while being on.
Lost 95% of that after a 1 week or so of being off.
Kept it at low carbs.
Last week bumped my carbs up to 150 for extra heat.

^^^ you don't lose much while on because you will retain a shit ton of water

over the long term it would make much more sense to make lifestyle changes for fat loss vs. cycling DNP. plus it is far healthier. DNP risks aren't just that it will kill you. but also the negative stress it has on the body while on

Lmao , I have seen a guy on youtube liteally burn his leg muscle on overdosed dnp pills . dnp burnt his internal leg muscles and you could even see bones burned wtf is DNP bro

Burned bones...? Ok so it’s definitely combustible...did he cost his leg with it and expose it to flame? That sounds a little ridiculous. I’ve used dnp. Works... but idk if I would use again it really is like you walking through quicksand all day - so tired and lethargic and sweaty. Your sweat even kinda smells different. It would get dangerous at higher doses but at lower 1-300mg doses it’s not going to be lethal. As long as your sure your getting the correct dosage - which is assuming a lot...

It works I’d rather just walk on a treadmill and not eat shit.

I think there’s actually more to dnp for fatloss purposes and it could be a useful compound but that’s entirely a different conversation. If you get powder open in your mouth before you swallow the pills - I’ll definitely give you a sore throat and seemingly “burn” your throat... but idk about that burned bones thing....??!

Just like anything moderation is key - no reason to go above a few hundred mg IMO if you absolutely must. People in the 4-6-800 mgmrange... that shits a death wish. Also I an a big believer that orals like this are never doses correctly by UGLs.

It’s far easier to dose a liquid than an oral pill with fillers to be honest...

I don't have the link, but there is a "true" story of a "family man" who almost died... they had to amputate his leg to save him. Something of the dnp was "burning" him inside out. Can't remember where I saw this on the net, but I think they had a picture of the guy in the hospital bed post op looking lucky to be alive.

Back
Top Bottom