Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DNP log and results

Shaking my head at this log.
So you messed around with a deadly drug for what? Nothing. You're still at the same weight and can't stop binging.
I'm a female and see the eating disorder red flags from a mile away, something most men wouldn't see. I highly recommend seeing a therapist, if not you need to figure out your trigger foods/emotions and stop them before you full out binge. It's not healthy and certainly not normal.
I'm willing to bet you're too restrictive during the day causing the night binges. How many calories are you aiming to hit and what kinds of foods are you eating?

HAHAHA I apologize not trying to be rude but this woman is right. You arent seeing results or posting any and saying that you look like a water buffalo after trying to cook your insides. Golf clapp!

I'm sittin here trying to figure out how he says he basically binged all night. Then looks like a water buffalo but at the last post his ab veins are popping now. Uh what? How can you look like a water buffalo and have defined abs enough to see veins. I call shananighans on this one. I wanna see pic evidence of this.

Shaking my head at this log.
So you messed around with a deadly drug for what? Nothing. You're still at the same weight and can't stop binging.
I'm a female and see the eating disorder red flags from a mile away, something most men wouldn't see. I highly recommend seeing a therapist, if not you need to figure out your trigger foods/emotions and stop them before you full out binge. It's not healthy and certainly not normal.
I'm willing to bet you're too restrictive during the day causing the night binges. How many calories are you aiming to hit and what kinds of foods are you eating?
My food triggers were from the carb cravings brought on by DNP. Eating disorders crossed my mind too until I did some reading and found out its a common occurrence when running DNP. If you read my previous posts you'd see my calories were hardly restricted. Zero cravings since I stopped the dnp

HAHAHA I apologize not trying to be rude but this woman is right. You arent seeing results or posting any and saying that you look like a water buffalo after trying to cook your insides. Golf clapp!
The results aren't visable until the water weight gets flushed.

I'm sittin here trying to figure out how he says he basically binged all night. Then looks like a water buffalo but at the last post his ab veins are popping now. Uh what? How can you look like a water buffalo and have defined abs enough to see veins. I call shananighans on this one. I wanna see pic evidence of this.
It's been 6 days since I stopped and the water is finally being flushed. The water I'm holding is mostly on my abdomen but veins are visable around my tramp stamp lol (look at the first pic I uploaded).
I'm camping right now and was hoping to finish this log with a final picture before I left. I'll get one up asap

The results aren't visable until the water weight gets flushed.

how does DNP cause water weight when it raises your body temp? plus you are on an AI as well.. i'm puzzled still.

you should of seen results by now. call me disappointed by what DNP does, but I will reserve judgement until I see before and after pics

There's little to be gained by these DNP threads but I find myself following them anyway, similar to the way I look at traffic accidents when I drive by. I simply want to know what happens next.

As for bloat- it seems that it usually hangs around for 6-10 days and then it's gone. I've ran DNP twice and both times I felt bloated as hell. The last time I ran it on a mild cycle (with an AI) and I felt like I was running high Test, Deca and Dbol without an AI.

The bloat seems to be the biggest side (when run at regular doses). And the bloat is also what tends to confuse and mess with people.

But I don't fully understand the mechanism by which it causes bloat.

Last edited:
There's little to be gained by these DNP threads but I find myself following them anyway, similar to the way I look at traffic accidents when I drive by. I simply want to know what happens next.

As for bloat- it seems that it usually hangs around for 6-10 days and then it's gone. I've ran DNP twice and both times I felt bloated as hell. The last time I ran it on a mild cycle (with an AI) and I felt like I was running high Test, Deca and Dbol without an AI.

The bloat seems to be the biggest side (when run at regular doses). And the bloat is also what tends to confuse and mess with people.

The mechanism is caused from an elevated body temp, conciliator goes into detail about this. I can't recall exactly.

Do you have any experience with muscle spasms? Mine are so vivid its freaking people out lol. 7 days off today, the "ripple" my pecs make during horizontal abduction is unreal. I'm guessing I'm having electrolyte issues but kind of weird its still happening a week post DNP.

I agree, these type of threads are utterly worthless....there is absolutely nothing to gain out these type of threads, except to do the total opposite of what the OP did...

Do you have any experience with muscle spasms? .......... 7 days off today.........I'm guessing I'm having electrolyte issues

No, I didn't have any muscle spasms with DNP. But in a day or two, I'm guessing they'll go away. When you consider the bloating and that many people lose 5-12 lbs of water in a couple days, it's not surprising.

"The mechanism is caused from an elevated body temp"

Yes, I get it, the heat, the vasodilation, the blood volume, decreased pressure, increased sodium retention, etc. But it's somewhat unique in that it can do so in the presence of a dry steroid, an AI and even some diuretics.

I agree, these type of threads are utterly worthless....there is absolutely nothing to gain out these type of threads, except to do the total opposite of what the OP did...

Lol, especially DNP threads. They rarely go as the OP intends. I regularly see guys start at 200 mg and then say "wow, this is easy". Then they become inpatient, ramp things up, and all of a sudden their program goes out the window.

By the way, it's nice to see you're still around, dropping some Led-ism with Biological Certainty.

Last edited:
whats up everyone...in new here but im on alot of other boards.....i used DNP succesfully for last 10years....maybe 11.....i sourced it.....and i did alot of research on it as well as experiments.....and YES i made some mistakes before.....if anyone wants to know just ask

DNP is safer than any other fat loss supplement out there

1) it will NOT cook you unless you are using tons of it...i hear misinformation about core temps elevating......i say take a thermometer and see for yourself........core temps almost always feel the same

2) most deaths from DNP are a result of lack of hydration....or maybe that one dumbass who was also using tons of rec drugs

3) i've used it for 4months straight before.....low dose

4) DNP is NOT toxic whatever the "brolore" claims....its called dinitroPHENOL.....and PHENOLS are some of the best anti-oxidants around.....you may not beieve this....but DNP in itself is ANTI-OXIDANT

5) it WONT cause cancer.....again thats "brolore".......in fact doctors/scientists are experimenting with the mitochondrial uncoupling and heavy cell respiration......its IMPOSSIBLE for a cell to reproduce when its working so hard......and DNP gets into EVERY cell in your body

6) DNP is pretty much fat specific.......t3 or stims cant claim that

im no scientist......i have run DNP a long time.....i source to friends that arent bodybuilders so thats where i see the best results........the housewife, the soccermom, and my friends in boxing/mma world looking to shed fat weight..............i dont have all the answers......but if anyone wants me to tell you some of my opinions on DNP let me know

more "brolore".....not a single death was attributed to it....IN fact there are very few deaths worlwide caused from DNP.....a lot less than ephedrine and other stims....

it was taken off the market because it caused yellow vision and sometimes cataracts in a small percentage of women...

DNP was precribed in 100mg caps at the time, and was often taken year round and even sometimes for a few years.......so it makes sense.....as much as i love DNP and believe it to be safe.....NO WAY would i take it that long without a break

People who take to much of any drug can make that drug lethal. DNP is safe if the correct protocols are followed. In have tried it a few times. My mistakes were diet related. I am getting rready to run it for 30 days at low dose starting Feb 4th. I might not make 30 days. when my muscles become flat...and I bloat from water retention...it is mentally tough. I might go 10 on 10off repeat for 3 cycles

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalku

Back
Top Bottom