Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do anabolic steroids help with confidence?

NbleSvage

Registered
I was walking down the street with my girlfriend and some guy came up to us and started talking trash about her. I put my head down and I walked away and my girlfriend and then I'm breaking up with me because I wouldn't defend her

I want to use steroids to make myself more confident and tough so that if that were to happen in the future I could fight and stick up for her

my plan is to run a steroid cycle and then hire someone to attack her and then I would be the knight in shining armor to jump in and protect her. Then she'll fall back in love with me and we'll live happily ever after

which steroid would you recommend I use if I want to get big and fast
the dude I'm hiring is going to let me punch him in the face and I'm going to pay him $1,000 But I want to make it look realistic so she doesn't think it's all fake

if she finds out you paid someone to do this she will not only think you are a creepy stalker but you will lose even more confidence. and a lot of things can happen here. what happens if someone shoots this guy? do not do this bad idea!

I was walking down the street with my girlfriend and some guy came up to us and started talking trash about her. I put my head down and I walked away and my girlfriend and then I'm breaking up with me because I wouldn't defend her

I want to use steroids to make myself more confident and tough so that if that were to happen in the future I could fight and stick up for her

my plan is to run a steroid cycle and then hire someone to attack her and then I would be the knight in shining armor to jump in and protect her. Then she'll fall back in love with me and we'll live happily ever after

the dude I'm hiring is going to let me punch him in the face and I'm going to pay him $1,000 But I want to make it look realistic so she doesn't think it's all fake

Steroids do help with confidence. High testosterone levels make you strong and confident for sure no question about that.

If you pay someone to let them punch you, lol you a funny guy then.

YES no doubt steroids will make you confident
confident enough to pay someone to punch them haha

Defend her from words??

They won't make you tough

That makes you some kind of nut job/trolling.

I'll do it for $500

See my replies above

- - - Updated - - -

bro i tougher than everyone on here put together

If you have to say it...

Man, you guys get played easily.

- - - Updated - - -

Man, you guys get played easily.

This was an episode of "The Honeymooners."

We just discussed this topic on our podcast:

Main Podcast Page
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

just get a gun like everybody else, pussy. Kidding. but really.

- - - Updated - - -

1000$ really. And hes gonna kick your ass if you dont pay. lol

Back
Top Bottom