Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do East Asians have lower testosterone?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Do East Asians have lower testosterone?

First of all I'd like to state I am against all sorts of racism. This is just purely for science purpose. And I am an Asian myself.
    When I get tested for my testosterone in the US, I remember the testosterone normal reference range is 348-1198ng/dL.
    However, in Chinese lab, the testosterone normal reference range is 175-781ng/dL. I don't understand why there is such a big difference, is it because they don't have as many research on the subject as we have in the US and don't fully understand test level?
    We know people can naturally have more testosterone than 781ng/dl. For example, I had 783ng/dL when I was 21years old. And some of my friends have even more than that. What do you guys think?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    generally certain races have higher or lower testosterone. same with height, same with dick size, same with skin tone (melan in the skin), same with a lot of things. has to do with inbreeding where ancestors fucked only people within their race, ethnicity or religion (silly right?) but that is how humans adapted for thousands of years.

now having said that it is false to assume all X race have low testosterone levels. why? cause within every race there are individual tribes. so saying that every X race has a big dick or every Y race has a small pecker is just not true.

also certain people function perfectly well with what you would think were low levels and otherse function like shit with high levels. and not everyone was born to have sky high test levels either, to artificially spike that number is not always the smart choice

if you want to get all racial on this topic i can guide you to this map below and you can look at the trends and you will see some continents are well endowed and some aren't. but i can throw that around and say the women in some places are also 'tighter' if you know what i mean so it all washes itself out right? man i gotta find me an Indian or Bangladeshi gf my cohost RickV will love this pic, he must be packing being from Colombia!

Last edited by stevesmi; 07-28-2021 at 07:18 PM.
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The short answer is yes. It's as much about your environment, diet and even sporting choices. As a race you tend to be shorter.

Now and I'll use the Chinese as an example, look at how many of them have changed. They have some crazy tall people now. One thing I know they did, cos of my supplement business of a few years ago, was introduce milk to their kids (there was a massive contamination issue with whey protein they produced - they literally killed the guys responsible). Yet Chinese are quite bad at processing lactose (found in milk). However, other Western aspects (like better meds and a higher protein diet than was traditional) has some effect on changes.

If you look at Asians - they eat less than most in the west. They eat less protein. Stevesmi has touched upon how much healthier their diet is for actual health and long life. Being shorter is better for that too.

All in all the test levels found are exactly what is or was needed for where you come from. And, of course, you can take test to sort that (as you already do).

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEscanor View Post
    First of all I'd like to state I am against all sorts of racism. This is just purely for science purpose. And I am an Asian myself.
    When I get tested for my testosterone in the US, I remember the testosterone normal reference range is 348-1198ng/dL.
    However, in Chinese lab, the testosterone normal reference range is 175-781ng/dL. I don't understand why there is such a big difference, is it because they don't have as many research on the subject as we have in the US and don't fully understand test level?
    We know people can naturally have more testosterone than 781ng/dl. For example, I had 783ng/dL when I was 21years old. And some of my friends have even more than that. What do you guys think?
    It's not racism to talk about testosterone levels in different races. You're talking about a bell-curve so all races are different but there is generally an underpinning factor for hormone levels based on genetic encoding.

Now, I have seen studies that show African Americans and Caribbean Americans have higher testosterone levels, while Asian Americans have lower testosterone levels, so this seems to be factual. The base testosterone levels seem to be lower in Asian men vs. Black men it seems. The reason is probably historical and long term BUT it says nothing. If testosterone levels = virality then why does China with lower testosterone levels have 1.4+ BILLION people lol.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    It's not racism to talk about testosterone levels in different races. You're talking about a bell-curve so all races are different but there is generally an underpinning factor for hormone levels based on genetic encoding.

Now, I have seen studies that show African Americans and Caribbean Americans have higher testosterone levels, while Asian Americans have lower testosterone levels, so this seems to be factual. The base testosterone levels seem to be lower in Asian men vs. Black men it seems. The reason is probably historical and long term BUT it says nothing. If testosterone levels = virality then why does China with lower testosterone levels have 1.4+ BILLION people lol.
    yes all of asia is overpopulated and africa is under populated.

good points
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro 780 a good level so not sure why you upset

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMonster34 View Post
    bro 780 a good level so not sure why you upset
    I am just comparing the reference normal range wondering why there is such a big difference

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I am just comparing the reference normal range wondering why there is such a big difference
    So many factors.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    So many factors.
    No no what I am saying is, quoted from my main post
    "
    "

Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    General studies point to that fact, but nobody knows what other factors are important, like place of residence, diet etc

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast