Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Do i have mr. olympia genetics ?

  1. #1
    Growing Brother Arnold_3.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    167
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Do i have mr. olympia genetics ?

    I bulk faster than anyone and i grow big in short period of time .Do you think ill be next mr. olympia ?

  2. #2
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    23,636
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold_3.0 View Post
    I bulk faster than anyone and i grow big in short period of time .Do you think ill be next mr. olympia ?
    No. Not even the 212.

    PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

  3. #3
    Proficient Brother Pigsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    73
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold_3.0 View Post
    I bulk faster than anyone and i grow big in short period of time .Do you think ill be next mr. olympia ?
    No no no no

  4. #4
    Buff Brother
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    699
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold_3.0 View Post
    I bulk faster than anyone and i grow big in short period of time .Do you think ill be next mr. olympia ?
    Dont listen to them you definitely got it. U get in the Arnold next yr and win ur way to Olympia. Make sure ur ifbb dues are up to date tho. Wait, u have ur pro card i assume since ur so gifted, right?

  5. #5
    EVO V.I.P. awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,485
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yes yes and more yes!

  6. #6
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    49,548
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    look up the avg age of mr olympia champions the past few years.

    you have 20+ years of training ahead of you. good luck with that. it takes more than just genetics to get there, although that is a mandatory requirement.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

  7. #7
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    115
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    look up the avg age of mr olympia champions the past few years.

    you have 20+ years of training ahead of you. good luck with that. it takes more than just genetics to get there, although that is a mandatory requirement.
    I won’t be afraid to fail .

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    look up the avg age of mr olympia champions the past few years.

    you have 20+ years of training ahead of you. good luck with that. it takes more than just genetics to get there, although that is a mandatory requirement.
    That is what comes in my mind when I see the word Mr. olympia.

  8. #8
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother Nismo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,464
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    LMAO...another classic Arnold 3.0 thread. Keeps getting better and better.

  9. #9
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    49,548
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    unless you plan on monetizing such a thing what is the point? we see this trend on social media which guys who just do it so they can post pics online of their shirtless bodies on instagram. i was shocked to find out a couple years ago that people actually don't get paid for social media posts on IG, twitter, or FB. if you go on there you see people spending literally hours a day on there making thousands of posts. with all the time they spend on that shit how the fuck do you waste your life on those platforms and get 0 money. they must be trust fund babies with no lives
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

  10. #10
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother Nismo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,464
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    unless you plan on monetizing such a thing what is the point? we see this trend on social media which guys who just do it so they can post pics online of their shirtless bodies on instagram. i was shocked to find out a couple years ago that people actually don't get paid for social media posts on IG, twitter, or FB. if you go on there you see people spending literally hours a day on there making thousands of posts. with all the time they spend on that shit how the fuck do you waste your life on those platforms and get 0 money. they must be trust fund babies with no lives
    Crazy isn't it? A guy with 100K followers doesn't actually make anything on IG. But they use that popularity to get sponsored by various companies...affiliate programs and things of that sort. It's like...first you have to kill yourself to become instagram-famous....then you have to figure out how to actually make money doing it. What kind of business model is this?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •