Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do i have mr. olympia genetics ?

Arnold_3.0

I bulk faster than anyone and i grow big in short period of time .Do you think ill be next mr. olympia ?

I bulk faster than anyone and i grow big in short period of time .Do you think ill be next mr. olympia ?
Dont listen to them you definitely got it. U get in the Arnold next yr and win ur way to Olympia. Make sure ur ifbb dues are up to date tho. Wait, u have ur pro card i assume since ur so gifted, right?

look up the avg age of mr olympia champions the past few years.

you have 20+ years of training ahead of you. good luck with that. it takes more than just genetics to get there, although that is a mandatory requirement.

you have 20+ years of training ahead of you. good luck with that. it takes more than just genetics to get there, although that is a mandatory requirement.

I won’t be afraid to fail .

- - - Updated - - -

That is what comes in my mind when I see the word Mr. olympia.

unless you plan on monetizing such a thing what is the point? we see this trend on social media which guys who just do it so they can post pics online of their shirtless bodies on instagram. i was shocked to find out a couple years ago that people actually don't get paid for social media posts on IG, twitter, or FB. if you go on there you see people spending literally hours a day on there making thousands of posts. with all the time they spend on that shit how the fuck do you waste your life on those platforms and get 0 money. they must be trust fund babies with no lives

unless you plan on monetizing such a thing what is the point? we see this trend on social media which guys who just do it so they can post pics online of their shirtless bodies on instagram. i was shocked to find out a couple years ago that people actually don't get paid for social media posts on IG, twitter, or FB. if you go on there you see people spending literally hours a day on there making thousands of posts. with all the time they spend on that shit how the fuck do you waste your life on those platforms and get 0 money. they must be trust fund babies with no lives

Crazy isn't it? A guy with 100K followers doesn't actually make anything on IG. But they use that popularity to get sponsored by various companies...affiliate programs and things of that sort. It's like...first you have to kill yourself to become instagram-famous....then you have to figure out how to actually make money doing it. What kind of business model is this?

Crazy isn't it? A guy with 100K followers doesn't actually make anything on IG. But they use that popularity to get sponsored by various companies...affiliate programs and things of that sort. It's like...first you have to kill yourself to become instagram-famous....then you have to figure out how to actually make money doing it. What kind of business model is this?

You basically described college in a nutshell LOL!

this time of year i am on twitter following the latest NFL news. i see the same guys posting nonstop all day responding and arguing with the beat writers on shit. they have like 50 followers and post like 1000X per day. they aren't making a penny, they literally have no lives and want to argue sports all day.

No, not at fucking all. If what you're saying is true it's because theres no muscle on your body. People with the least muscle will make the biggest gains. Its basic physiology and homeostasis. Considering you're 22 you're probably severely undersized which explains it. Those gains will disappear after the cycle too. You never learned how to build and maintain a good natural foundation. We covered all this the other day.

Your pointless daily threads are getting old dude. If I was still a mod here I would have banned you a month ago. You make the forum look really bad and you're out there trying to give advice in threads when you know nothing....not to mention trolling the forum and not listening to what we told you about your age

I don’t understand... people make money with online marketing or something through Instagram and that is the reason for these child posts...?

Clearly I’ve been dormant for too long... I know comprehend...

And as far as the 212. I can not tell you how big those mothers actually are... have shared a few meals with someone who did very well in the 2016 NY Pro... has the good fortune to actually know and work with his coach. The dude is a machine! And the nicest most humble guy...but yeah to get to that point is WTF. I can not imagine Olympia level. I imagine a few people here have the photo with jay cutler you got in the intermission, but to sit down and spend a few hours with someone who today is an actual 212 pro... my god back then even the guy was just insane big. I could have never made it as a 212 even if I never let up and was pedal to the metal nonstop. Such insane respect I have for those dudes.

You can’t monetize but there are companies who will ask you to promote them. But ya it’s not like it pays their bills I’d doubt.

You can’t monetize but there are companies who will ask you to promote them. But ya it’s not like it pays their bills I’d doubt.

if they spent half the time they waste of social media building a business or working a real job they would be millionaires that way.

i want to slap these people silly, especially the 20 somethings who should be focused on getting their education or a skill

Back
Top Bottom