Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do I need A PCT for Anavar ?

rbell06966

Registered
Hi guys, i need some real help !

this is the 1st time i have ever used steroids

im want to use anavar 100mgs (50mg tabs) a day for 12 weeks ?

Is there anything else i need with it ? was thinking of using n2gaurd as i heard that it is highly recommended with it ?

can someone please help me as i need more info ! i.e. cycle, times to take it, what else i can stack it with (something easy on the MPB side)

you would be helping loads !

I wouldnt do 12 week of it ... I did 8 week and it was more then enought ... kick in at 3-4 week and you dont gain anymore at 8 week !!! I took clomid for 4 week and gw !

Yes pct is a must

Is there anything else i need with it ? was thinking of using n2gaurd as i heard that it is highly recommended with it ?

can someone please help me as i need more info ! i.e. cycle, times to take it, what else i can stack it with (something easy on the MPB side)

100 mgs ED is way over the top - take 50mgs per day, maybe 60. If your stuff is legit, 50 should be more than enough.

N2Guard is a must with orals, since it will effectively protect your liver.

PCT is also a must with any compound, because no matter how mild some steroids are, all steroids without exclusions cause suppression.

Also, 12 weeks is way too much with Anavar - you will kill your liver. 8 weeks is the maximum allowed with Anavar, and will be plenty of time for you to get good results.

You can add some AI, but there is no need for high dosages of those.

60 mg should be more then enough. unless you got shit var.. 80 is as high as i go.

YES you need a PCT. Yes run a liver aid.

100mgs is too much. 60mg is plenty.

8 weeks maximum. Orals are tough on the liver. Definitely lower the dosage(50mg a day would be fine) and take n2gaurd. Yes you need PCT and you could stack it with an injectable, but not another oral.

Back
Top Bottom