Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do I still need a PCT for sarms?

BillyRubin

Registered
I'm doing an 8-week cycle which is a recomposition. I'm doing 8 weeks of lgd 4033 and I'm doing 10 weeks of GW cardarine at 20 mg a day. I will continue the GW for an extra two weeks after I finish with the lgd. do I still need to run a post Cycle Therapy even though I'm running a very mild sarm cycle

I'm doing an 8-week cycle which is a recomposition. I'm doing 8 weeks of lgd 4033 and I'm doing 10 weeks of GW cardarine at 20 mg a day. I will continue the GW for an extra two weeks after I finish with the lgd. do I still need to run a post Cycle Therapy even though I'm running a very mild sarm cycle

You need pct with lgd for sure. Mini sarms pct.

nolvadex/n2generate es/cardazol that should be enough to recover in 6 weeks.

Yes LGD is suppressive. You will need a PCT

I don't get the "mini PCT thing. You need to do enough for it to help, and it isn't like doing an intensive PCT works any better. The body still has to start the HPTA on its own. And I can't believe people still recomend Nolvadex. It'd so 1990. Nolvadex is a toxic site specific anti estrogen. How in the world is that supposed to help you recover? And I've written extensively why Clomid is also useless. That's no longer a theory . It's been proven.

Old message board myths die hard.

I recommend running the LGD at 10mg per day and GW at 20mg per day. For a PCT, a bottle of N2Generate ES and an optional clomid at 25mg per day for 4 weeks is what I recommend as a mini-PCT.

I don't get the "mini PCT thing. You need to do enough for it to help, and it isn't like doing an intensive PCT works any better. The body still has to start the HPTA on its own. And I can't believe people still recomend Nolvadex. It'd so 1990. Nolvadex is a toxic site specific anti estrogen. How in the world is that supposed to help you recover? And I've written extensively why Clomid is also useless. That's no longer a theory . It's been proven.

Old message board myths die hard.

bro when last time you PCT? 1975? STOP

you been on TRT for 40 years. STOP

what the hell you know about pct and what work? STOP

serious question bro, no troll. Nelson, please just STOP

bro when last time you PCT? 1975? STOP

you been on TRT for 40 years. STOP

what the hell you know about pct and what work? STOP

serious question bro, no troll. Nelson, please just STOP
\

If that's a SERIOUS question, then you're even a bigger moron that I thought you were.

\

If that's a SERIOUS question, then you're even a bigger moron that I thought you were.

bro you a high school dropout so don't @me with moron insults. i more educated then you lolz. respect those more successful. you would not survive 1 hour on the tanker and you never served the country and beside you not real American. New York roach infested city, not real America. Texas real 'Merica.

but mods said i not allowed to attack you even though you attack everyone cause you can't back up your opinions. bro but back to the point broski, if you pct was more effective then what we saying then why you stuck on TRT forever? that like me saying you can't get STD's from hooker and then having sex with one and catching AIDS. that hypocrisy no?

Back
Top Bottom