Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do ice baths help on cycle ?

morganen

Registered
testosterone levels are low and my muscles are sore. i was wondering what you all thought about doing ice baths to help with that. there are some studies that show you can boost your test levels with ice baths or cold showers. thought that was interesting and a good idea on cycle to help with your overall health and body.

I alwasy finish my showers with cold water. That's an old time health practice. But as far as RAISING testosterone -- that, i'd highly suspect.

this is more designed for contact athletes like football players, hockey players, MMA guys, etc. the cold slows down blood flow allowing them to nurse bruises etc.

for a weight lifter i don't see any benefits to do aside from 'it makes me feel good' as it isn't a contact sport lol. i would implore people to take hot baths as weight lifters. heat is going to speed up recovery. also HOT YOGA is great for increasing mobility and flexibiity

this is more designed for contact athletes like football players, hockey players, MMA guys, etc. the cold slows down blood flow allowing them to nurse bruises etc.

for a weight lifter i don't see any benefits to do aside from 'it makes me feel good' as it isn't a contact sport lol. i would implore people to take hot baths as weight lifters. heat is going to speed up recovery. also HOT YOGA is great for increasing mobility and flexibiity

Contrast baths (one hot and one cold / icy) are great and are used by many strength athletes.

Its used to recover quick on some sports but we work to have pain , we train to have ssore muscle to grow bigger with more rest and food . When we take anti inflamatory pills we cut our gains so why ice bath. Just eat sleep and take your gear

Back
Top Bottom