Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DO NOT ORDER FROM PG ANABOLICS

sparky4987

Registered
I ordered $300 worth of product and paid with bitcoin. I recieved a tracking number that indicated delivery on a specific day. Package never came. And it's been as while now. No updates. Dont believe the BS yoi read on his website about no delivery problems and 97% success rate. Ita all. Ull shit! He will gladly take your money and run. And when you have a. Issue the response time is slower than molasses and completely unhelpful. There are much better options out there for US folks. Save your money or get burned like I did. And they are not willing to fix it or resend product without me having to pay again. Ita a joke! STAY AWAY FROM PG ANABOLICS!

It could have been seized or something cause you received a tracking number but didn't came. The best you can do right now is to move on and get a new source that's all, it happens

I ordered $300 worth of product and paid with bitcoin. I recieved a tracking number that indicated delivery on a specific day. Package never came. And it's been as while now. No updates. Dont believe the BS yoi read on his website about no delivery problems and 97% success rate. Ita all. Ull shit! He will gladly take your money and run. And when you have a. Issue the response time is slower than molasses and completely unhelpful. There are much better options out there for US folks. Save your money or get burned like I did. And they are not willing to fix it or resend product without me having to pay again. Ita a joke! STAY AWAY FROM PG ANABOLICS!

Who the fuck is PG? Are we talking about praetorian?

Not familiar with this source, but as you said there are plenty of great sources, like our sponsor here, that will definitely take care of you.

bros...i posted about PG anabolics before that they scam ppl...i dont get why no one searches the forum before ordering...

Maybe you're the 3% unsuccessful lol

My success rate is 100% and I provide US domestic shipping)

Do not order from PG anabolics...
Its a complete scam. They request new client to pay with bitcoins and never give any news after. No product deliver.. so pissed only 655$, 0.0216btc at the time but still... bunch of as.h.... normally i order from proroid, great service and everything but they ran out of clen liquid.. only reason why i tryed PG.. f .uck i should have take the clen pils

Do not order from PG anabolics...
Its a complete scam. They request new client to pay with bitcoins and never give any news after. No product deliver.. so pissed only 655$, 0.0216btc at the time but still... bunch of as.h.... normally i order from proroid, great service and everything but they ran out of clen liquid.. only reason why i tryed PG.. f .uck i should have take the clen pils

I told all the members not to order from PG anabolics they scam big time

you should not use non approved sources

did you check our approved sources section?

Im new in this group and obviously a novice..learn the hard way.

yes I was looking at the approved sources today, however i was struggling a little to find Canadian sources. I will definitely pass more time on that section

Back
Top Bottom