Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DO NOT ORDER FROM PG ANABOLICS

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

DO NOT ORDER FROM PG ANABOLICS

I ordered $300 worth of product and paid with bitcoin. I recieved a tracking number that indicated delivery on a specific day. Package never came. And it's been as while now. No updates. Dont believe the BS yoi read on his website about no delivery problems and 97% success rate. Ita all. Ull shit! He will gladly take your money and run. And when you have a. Issue the response time is slower than molasses and completely unhelpful. There are much better options out there for US folks. Save your money or get burned like I did. And they are not willing to fix it or resend product without me having to pay again. Ita a joke! STAY AWAY FROM PG ANABOLICS!

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It could have been seized or something cause you received a tracking number but didn't came. The best you can do right now is to move on and get a new source that's all, it happens

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky4987 View Post
    I ordered $300 worth of product and paid with bitcoin. I recieved a tracking number that indicated delivery on a specific day. Package never came. And it's been as while now. No updates. Dont believe the BS yoi read on his website about no delivery problems and 97% success rate. Ita all. Ull shit! He will gladly take your money and run. And when you have a. Issue the response time is slower than molasses and completely unhelpful. There are much better options out there for US folks. Save your money or get burned like I did. And they are not willing to fix it or resend product without me having to pay again. Ita a joke! STAY AWAY FROM PG ANABOLICS!
    Who the fuck is PG? Are we talking about praetorian?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Not familiar with this source, but as you said there are plenty of great sources, like our sponsor here, that will definitely take care of you.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bros...i posted about PG anabolics before that they scam ppl...i dont get why no one searches the forum before ordering...
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    bros...i posted about PG anabolics before that they scam ppl...i dont get why no one searches the forum before ordering...
    What does pg stand for

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Maybe you're the 3% unsuccessful lol

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

VIP APPROVED SOURCE domestic-supply.com's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    My success rate is 100% and I provide US domestic shipping)

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by domestic-supply.com View Post
    My success rate is 100% and I provide US domestic shipping)
    You cannot beat that!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Bump......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast