Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do not use Coinbase.

Jabronie

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
theintercept.com/2022/06/29/crypto-coinbase-tracer-ice/

CRYPTOCURRENCY TITAN COINBASE PROVIDING “GEO TRACKING DATA” TO ICEICE is now able to track transactions made through nearly a dozen different digital currencies, including Bitcoin, Ether, and Tether.

Do not use Coinbase. They and immigration are tracking your transactions.

coinbase is a centralized exchange

your big risk is if there is a run and they halt withdrawals. i would not keep money in there always move it to a wallet

as far as transactions they are the absolute safest option for Americans to use for transactions and that link you posted is some whackjob conspiracy bullshit. you are a VIP, do better then that dude.

what is the issue? you're not doing anything with immigration this is just steroids

every crypto transaction you do whether its hard wallet, cold wallet, exchange, off exchange is tracked online and so what? millions of transactions per day. nobody knows what you are buying/selling/swapping for what with that. so why would immigration care? SMH

lol the OP spends too much time on facebook reading conspiracy theories. go find a girlfriend man you are thinking too hard

If you're not planning an immigration offence I think you're just fine.

They aren't going to arrest some guy buying testosterone and deca to bulk up in the gym, I have 0 zero worries.

Agreed. You're not money laundering

coinbase is a centralized exchange

your big risk is if there is a run and they halt withdrawals. i would not keep money in there always move it to a wallet

as far as transactions they are the absolute safest option for Americans to use for transactions and that link you posted is some whackjob conspiracy bullshit. you are a VIP, do better then that dude.
Did you read the article? Says to track for illegal activities.
232bc4b9fc5e40018d491f0164e42c63.jpg

^^^ its a conspiracy website so no shit they want to scare you into believing their nonsense

are you buying 10's of thousands worth of illegal shit? no
are you selling 10's of thousands worth of illegal shit? no

then don't worry about it

i already told you above every crypto transaction is tracked already. doesn't matter if its coinbase or binance or whatever.

you aren't smarter then everyone else

you really think they have time to go after some meathead buying some gear with bitcoin?

Last edited:
^^^ its a conspiracy website so no shit they want to scare you into believing their nonsense

are you buying 10's of thousands worth of illegal shit? no
are you selling 10's of thousands worth of illegal shit? no

then don't worry about it

i already told you above every crypto transaction is tracked already. doesn't matter if its coinbase or binance or whatever.

you aren't smarter then everyone else

you really think they have time to go after some meathead buying some gear with bitcoin?
I'm sure it can be tracked. But they made it seem like they can track with more details.
And yes I wouldn't put it passed them. Cops still target dime bags.

every crypto transaction you do whether its hard wallet, cold wallet, exchange, off exchange is tracked online and so what? millions of transactions per day. nobody knows what you are buying/selling/swapping for what with that. so why would immigration care? SMH

lol the OP spends too much time on facebook reading conspiracy theories. go find a girlfriend man you are thinking too hard
I have 3gf lol. Well 2 but new girl is pretty compliant

there is nothing wrong with coinbase whatsoever man.. if you feel uncomfortable with it then dont use it but there is nothing wrong with it at all

Back
Top Bottom