Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do sarms suppress or boost test?

sethrag

Registered
I have been listening to some of your videos online and this question never gets answered, i was hoping you could provide me some information on whether sarms can boost test levels or if they all just cause a suppression? I'm 25 years old and never used PED's before but don't want to hurt my test levels.

Sarms do not boost test at all. Depending on the sarm used, they can ahd will suppress your test levels to some degree

There is a misconception out there with PEDs (AAS and SARMs) that they make your test levels higher. They actually suppress your natural testosterone levels. When you inject steroids you are just injecting artificial testosterone so your body stops making it on its own. SARMs is the same idea but on a much more mild scale. The key is to not abuse them and run a proper PCT to recover your natural testosterone levels.

All of the above are correct. Steve, Mobster, Dylan, etc. have addressed this thoroughly. Search any SARM on evo and you’ll see all the info you need.

it depends on which you are asking... gw, sr9009 and mk677 (technically are not sarms) are not suppressive whatsoever.. most sarms have minor suppression.. there are a few, mostly newer developed sarms, that are higher in suppression, those being yk11 and s23...

Back
Top Bottom