Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do they let you do TRT in jail?

avisKU

Registered
I’m headed to jail likely once my trial is over. It is for another DUI, it was my 4th and I was driving suspended oops. My lawyer said I’m likely to get some jail time this time.
The problem is I am on TRT so if they put me in for a few months would I be able to take the script and test with me or does it not work like that? I asked my lawyer and he didn’t know what trt was but said probably not

I’m headed to jail likely once my trial is over. It is for another DUI, it was my 4th and I was driving suspended oops. My lawyer said I’m likely to get some jail time this time.
The problem is I am on TRT so if they put me in for a few months would I be able to take the script and test with me or does it not work like that? I asked my lawyer and he didn’t know what trt was but said probably not
Highly unlikely unless its a bad situation health wise for you but thats a situation you would need your attorneys help with

Last edited:
maybe you should focus more on not driving drunk. drunk drivers are scum and i'm sorry if it hurts feelings. if you drink you are already stupid, but getting behind the wheel too makes you scum. i think the laws in the USA are way too light for drunk drivers as it is. 3 months is nothing, you should get 3 years minimum

having said that i hope you get help for your poor decision making. if you get in an accident and you are drinking you face manslaughter, if you get in an accident and are sober it's an accident. is it worth it?

State jail they do. Not sure if county does. You are lucky. Get your shit together. My stepbrother got 5 years for a 4th dui.

Actually, if you have a script from a doc, it's possible. Mean are entitled to necessary medication. But I'd say you have bigger problems.

You can get TRT in jail but you have to have a good lawyer.

With a good lawyer you can continue TRT in jail, talk to Rick Collins.

Moron.

And no.

If you have a prescription for it then I don’t see how they can deny it.

Yeah probably not but maybe with a good lawyer you can get it pushed through... Interesting tell us what happened.

Back
Top Bottom