Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do we need orals really?

CharlesTully1

Registered
Ive been reading quite a bit about orals and ive been thinking that they cause more issues than benefits. I mean don't get me wrong.. I can see their use strategically during a serious meet/contest preperation but for the average gym rat do they really worth it? Something tells me that in the long run they cause more issues. I think that injectables should be preffered over orals for the average gym rat.

What is your opinion?

Ive been reading quite a bit about orals and ive been thinking that they cause more issues than benefits. I mean don't get me wrong.. I can see their use strategically during a serious meet/contest preperation but for the average gym rat do they really worth it? Something tells me that in the long run they cause more issues. I think that injectables should be preffered over orals for the average gym rat.

What is your opinion?
fuck bro, you dont "need" to even use steroids... its all about what you are comfortable with and what your goals are etc... you dont "need" any orals to make gains or have successful cycles... many people, over time, get quite sick of dealing with the sides and yes, its not good long term for any steroid use but orals long term can really do a number on you... its up to the individual, but many people do get tired of them after certain periods of time of using them...

fuck bro, you dont "need" to even use steroids... its all about what you are comfortable with and what your goals are etc... you dont "need" any orals to make gains or have successful cycles... many people, over time, get quite sick of dealing with the sides and yes, its not good long term for any steroid use but orals long term can really do a number on you... its up to the individual, but many people do get tired of them after certain periods of time of using them...

this is what i was going to say

let's not go into this thinking you gotta use steroids after 2 weeks of lifting. I lifted 13 years before touching hormones.

this is what i was going to say

let's not go into this thinking you gotta use steroids after 2 weeks of lifting. I lifted 13 years before touching hormones.

What is your opinion?
No, you dont need them. As a matter of fact I try to encourage people not to use them. I wrote them off a long time ago myself and stick to only injectables now. The side effects, toxicity, and health strain have a much higher risk versus reward overall than injectables with the exception of tren which I dont recommend to anyone either

What is your opinion?

See Dylan's reply. If someone was stupid enough to use them all year round like some crazy fucks do with injectables (and some very nice evo members who I like do this and are still crazy fucks) then yes there will be issues.

Dylan's post pretty much sums it up. I sometimes get sick of orals myself, but haven't quite sworn them off yet, because they can be very effective in the short term. I definitely don't run them as long as I used to though, as the sides are just too off putting sometimes.

What is your opinion?

everyhting with moderation is the way. orals have their place, issue comes when they are abused and ran too long in my opinion

My issue with oral steroids is that people wait the results from injectables but are scared to inject.

To try and get the same results they stack multiple orals, run them for way too long, and thus fuck up their natural test production, liver, etc.

Orals are a tool in the tool chest. They have their purpose but id choose injectables every day over oral steroids or sarms even over oral steroids.

They have a place but are not needed. It’s totally up to each individual and your goals.

Back
Top Bottom