Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do we really know how to interpret what we read from research?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
Very interesting angles when looking at research through different lenses and knowing how to interpret what we read and what is factual,biased or just piss poor efforts by research facilities..
I found this posted at PM by a member know as LK3.. I'm glad he shared it!
winkfinger.gif

https://youtu.be/xvR8nXlELUc

Coming from biochemistry background myself, how research is represented by companies with an agenda and the general media endlessly frustrates me

Very interesting angles when looking at research through different lenses and knowing how to interpret what we read and what is factual,biased or just piss poor efforts by research facilities..
I found this posted at PM by a member know as LK3.. I'm glad he shared it!
winkfinger.gif

https://youtu.be/xvR8nXlELUc

I recommened this be made a sticky... This really is a great and informative interview.. Great thread Vision

That guy on the left is Dave Crossland. He made a couple documentaries about himself and his steroid use. It's basically him who is already a huge (but pudgy) dude who is pushing the limits with AAS use and training to become the biggest, and freakiest he possibly can. There's two films called Under Construction. Worth the watch: http://underconstructionthefilm.com/

Anyways just came here say I'm friends with him on facebook and have had a couple conversations with the guy. Very down to earth and knowledgeable. No bullshit kind of guy.

we live in a society where if you tell a huge lie and repeat it over and over and put $$$ behind it then most people will believe it as fact.

marketing has become a con game. you can sit there and watch tv and just look at every commercial and see the misleading.

I base 90% plus on what I do on real world experience. I dont ever think much into studies or certain "research". Almost everything you read is biased, and for everything you read saying one thing you can find the exact opposite as well.

That guy on the left is Dave Crosland. He made a couple documentaries about himself and his steroid use. It's basically him who is already a huge (but pudgy) dude who is pushing the limits with AAS use and training to become the biggest, and freakiest he possibly can. There's two films called Under Construction. Worth the watch: http://underconstructionthefilm.com/

Anyways just came here say I'm friends with him on facebook and have had a couple conversations with the guy. Very down to earth and knowledgeable. No bullshit kind of guy.

Correct the name for accuracy.

He's a cool guy. And a hell of an artist too.

Some really good feedback here..
I have seen quite a few videos of that one guy on YouTube, he sounds like a pretty cool guy, but that's pretty interesting there's some of you guys had a chance to speak with him..

Some really good feedback here..
I have seen quite a few videos of that one guy on YouTube, he sounds like a pretty cool guy, but that's pretty interesting there's some of you guys had a chance to speak with him..

He's real down to earth. Not that he's a celebrity or anything but he has a strong set of fans and followers that bombard every one of his social media posts. I was surprised to see that he does his best to interact and answer as many people as he can. I was lucky enough to discover him very early on before he got as big as he is and was able to have a few direct conversations with him. Short but sweet and very informative.

- - - Updated - - -

we live in a society where if you tell a huge lie and repeat it over and over and put $$$ behind it then most people will believe it as fact.

marketing has become a con game. you can sit there and watch tv and just look at every commercial and see the misleading.

It's to the point where I just cringe at some of the shit. It's all about how to use loopholes and technicalities to get away with telling a blatant lie. And don't even get me started with JD Power ratings and all that bullshit. I feel bad for all of the old folks that aren't wise to the modern day marketing schemes and waste so much money on garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom