Join Evolutionary Forums


domestic-supply.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: Do you aspirate before you pin?

  1. #21
    Growing Brother Mattew87's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    187
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Absolutely no

  2. #22
    Growing Brother ph734k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    356
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    No. I do not

  3. #23
    EVO V.I.P. Genixcon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    669
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Once again, there absolutely no downside to aspirating. The op lacks basic under of human anatomy

  4. #24
    EVO V.I.P. Genixcon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    669
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    *not aspiratiing

  5. #25
    EVO V.I.P. cbbram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    4,467
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It depends... If I'm running Tren you bet I do.
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

  6. #26
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    176
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Genixcon View Post
    Once again, there absolutely no downside to aspirating. The op lacks basic under of human anatomy
    When you inject something into a vein, whether is be your arm, quad, glute or foot, that bolus travels through a network of veins that increase in size and eventually end up either the superior vena cava if its coming from your head or arms, or the inferior vena cava if its in this case coming from your glute or quad. It enters the right atrium and travels through the right ventricle and into the pulmonary artery and directly into your lungs where it filters down to microscopic capillaries to become oxygenated and return to the heart to be transported via the left ventricle and aorta to transport oxygenated blood to the rest of the body. This is the process for every drop of blood in your body, so I'm not sure how you can say an oil embolus could never happen. If you don't do it or think Im stupid for doing it I don't give a shit what you do but to say it could never happen is ignorant. But what the fuck do I know, I obviously have no knowledge of human anatomy.

  7. #27
    BANNED SCAMMER
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    12
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Nope not really

  8. #28
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    47,260
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrt4life View Post
    When you inject something into a vein, whether is be your arm, quad, glute or foot, that bolus travels through a network of veins that increase in size and eventually end up either the superior vena cava if its coming from your head or arms, or the inferior vena cava if its in this case coming from your glute or quad. It enters the right atrium and travels through the right ventricle and into the pulmonary artery and directly into your lungs where it filters down to microscopic capillaries to become oxygenated and return to the heart to be transported via the left ventricle and aorta to transport oxygenated blood to the rest of the body. This is the process for every drop of blood in your body, so I'm not sure how you can say an oil embolus could never happen. If you don't do it or think Im stupid for doing it I don't give a shit what you do but to say it could never happen is ignorant. But what the fuck do I know, I obviously have no knowledge of human anatomy.
    can you name me a person who that actually happened to? and also think about this. how would aspirating prevent it?

    my view is that aspirating is just an extra unneccesary step to injecting. if something goes wrong, it goes wrong whether you aspirate or not. in fact as i said earlier in the thread your chances of something going wrong increases when you aspirate. that wiggling of the needle around to position yourself to aspirate and keeping a rod in your muscle longer has only negatives
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH

  9. #29
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    440
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    can you name me a person who that actually happened to? and also think about this. how would aspirating prevent it?

    my view is that aspirating is just an extra unneccesary step to injecting. if something goes wrong, it goes wrong whether you aspirate or not. in fact as i said earlier in the thread your chances of something going wrong increases when you aspirate. that wiggling of the needle around to position yourself to aspirate and keeping a rod in your muscle longer has only negatives
    Totally agree on this

  10. #30
    EVO V.I.P. Genixcon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    669
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrt4life View Post
    When you inject something into a vein, whether is be your arm, quad, glute or foot, that bolus travels through a network of veins that increase in size and eventually end up either the superior vena cava if its coming from your head or arms, or the inferior vena cava if its in this case coming from your glute or quad. It enters the right atrium and travels through the right ventricle and into the pulmonary artery and directly into your lungs where it filters down to microscopic capillaries to become oxygenated and return to the heart to be transported via the left ventricle and aorta to transport oxygenated blood to the rest of the body. This is the process for every drop of blood in your body, so I'm not sure how you can say an oil embolus could never happen. If you don't do it or think Im stupid for doing it I don't give a shit what you do but to say it could never happen is ignorant. But what the fuck do I know, I obviously have no knowledge of human anatomy.
    Cool show me one situation where this happened

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •