Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you aspirate before you pin?

Once again, there absolutely no downside to aspirating. The op lacks basic under of human anatomy

When you inject something into a vein, whether is be your arm, quad, glute or foot, that bolus travels through a network of veins that increase in size and eventually end up either the superior vena cava if its coming from your head or arms, or the inferior vena cava if its in this case coming from your glute or quad. It enters the right atrium and travels through the right ventricle and into the pulmonary artery and directly into your lungs where it filters down to microscopic capillaries to become oxygenated and return to the heart to be transported via the left ventricle and aorta to transport oxygenated blood to the rest of the body. This is the process for every drop of blood in your body, so I'm not sure how you can say an oil embolus could never happen. If you don't do it or think Im stupid for doing it I don't give a shit what you do but to say it could never happen is ignorant. But what the fuck do I know, I obviously have no knowledge of human anatomy.

When you inject something into a vein, whether is be your arm, quad, glute or foot, that bolus travels through a network of veins that increase in size and eventually end up either the superior vena cava if its coming from your head or arms, or the inferior vena cava if its in this case coming from your glute or quad. It enters the right atrium and travels through the right ventricle and into the pulmonary artery and directly into your lungs where it filters down to microscopic capillaries to become oxygenated and return to the heart to be transported via the left ventricle and aorta to transport oxygenated blood to the rest of the body. This is the process for every drop of blood in your body, so I'm not sure how you can say an oil embolus could never happen. If you don't do it or think Im stupid for doing it I don't give a shit what you do but to say it could never happen is ignorant. But what the fuck do I know, I obviously have no knowledge of human anatomy.

can you name me a person who that actually happened to? and also think about this. how would aspirating prevent it?

my view is that aspirating is just an extra unneccesary step to injecting. if something goes wrong, it goes wrong whether you aspirate or not. in fact as i said earlier in the thread your chances of something going wrong increases when you aspirate. that wiggling of the needle around to position yourself to aspirate and keeping a rod in your muscle longer has only negatives

can you name me a person who that actually happened to? and also think about this. how would aspirating prevent it?

my view is that aspirating is just an extra unneccesary step to injecting. if something goes wrong, it goes wrong whether you aspirate or not. in fact as i said earlier in the thread your chances of something going wrong increases when you aspirate. that wiggling of the needle around to position yourself to aspirate and keeping a rod in your muscle longer has only negatives

Totally agree on this

Cool show me one situation where this happened

Back
Top Bottom