Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: do you do all this to get laid more? be honest

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

do you do all this to get laid more? be honest

Okay so honest question for all of you, do you do all of this crazy stuff to get laid more? all the time and sweat in the gym, the crazy amounts of grocery bills, the supplements, the drugs, the steroids, the emotional changes. what drives you to do it all? I will admit I am motivated to get more ass.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    my greatest motivator is leading these forums and spreading knowledge to others.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Juarez35 View Post
    Okay so honest question for all of you, do you do all of this crazy stuff to get laid more? all the time and sweat in the gym, the crazy amounts of grocery bills, the supplements, the drugs, the steroids, the emotional changes. what drives you to do it all? I will admit I am motivated to get more ass.
    I'm engaged so I get it all the time, even when I was single I never cared about getting laid, if you just workout to get laid than go for it, me personally I love the feeling of earning something setting goals and the day in and day out grind, I enjoy helping others along the way in our community. You should have your heart into this not just to get laid, that's just pointless for me personally

Not only that but I enjoy being strong and healthy and protecting her and her 2 kids which are the biggest part of my life along with their mom, bo better feeling in the world than going out in nature and on a hike and knowing they feel confident and safe with me and I can teach them to never quit and to face what you fear and conquer it.

On our hike today keep in mind this little girl is 10 and afraid of heights, we came across and ild train bridge over the river only way across is to cross it, you can see through the wood to the water, today she faced her fear and we took it one step at a time across the beams and she said she was afraid and I said sometimes in life ww have to conquer and face what we fear most in order to find our inner strength, that little girl crossed that bridge and I was so proud of her, its things like teaching her to be strong and fearless is what I live for.
    Last edited by Topps_Baseball88; 08-14-2020 at 05:29 AM.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    No never. I'm not saying it hasn't helped

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The things that makes me do something are all emotional. One thing is going somewhere with friends and family. Have fun and some lovely emotions is the best motivation for me. Also a good motivation for me is to see a progress or result.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The goal is and always has been to look and feel my absolute best for ME and now as Ive gotten older and appreciate far more things about life in general, i do it for my family in the hopes i will have a high quality of life that will allow me to not only take care of them better but also so i give them an example of how to live a healthier life, not to mention to give me the ability to take care of them in a much better way... You will see your mood and focus when working out are excellent and thats a very big deal when it comes to every day life in general... you want the best for yourself and your loved ones... everyone has their own motives and reasons, but I have just always lived this kind of lifestyle and its about me and my loved ones... Not to mention helping others and showing them what this lifestyle is all about...

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I never started training until I got married. I got laid more than all my friends when I was scrawny and single. Lol

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    For me I was fat growing up all through high school so never wanted to have that feeling again. Also I love that its one fo the few things in life that if you put the effort if you will 100% get results.

Its nice too knowing when you walk in a room or you are at the beach and take shirt off people are compelled to look.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i get laid the same whether i'm training or not. most women care about what kind of job you have and how you treat them
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    When I was a teenager the motivation was what the classic Charles Atlas ad touched upon -- beating up the bully and getting the girl. I achieved neither with that course, but it got me started on a life's journey. And I think it's fair to say, it helped get me laid -- ironically more so in later life than when I was younger. I guess that's because most everybody looks good in their 20's. Later on the pickins' get slim. Face it -- most 50 year old women look like your grandmother. But if one has a killer body -- different story.
    Backstage at the 2013 NPC Championships. 59 years old.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast