Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you guys pick up girls at the gym?

Froogie

Hey fellas, I go to LA fitness and the one I go to has DIMES everywhere! I haven't dated a girl for years and I want a girl who lifts :( How do you guys approach girls at the gym without looking like a loser? lol (I'm 20 years old btw)

I've picked up a few, but I always set them back down.

Hey fellas, I go to LA fitness and the one I go to has DIMES everywhere! I haven't dated a girl for years and I want a girl who lifts :( How do you guys approach girls at the gym without looking like a loser? lol (I'm 20 years old btw)

if they hit on you, then you get a free card

happened to me when i lived in brazil all the time.

banged a few , some spoke english others just used my porutuguese ha
fucked a hot 39 year old, with the best ass you ever imagined
pretty much she hit on me first, then we started to talk..
It doesn't happen with just one gym sesh bro

cheers

Yes, I pick them up out of the squat rack and place them in the smith machine. HAHAHAHA. JK

I litteraly fall in love with a different girl every time I'm there. Not sure why I don't understand that I will never have a chance with them lol

Only if they hit on you. Honestly, girls probably don't want a bunch of dudes hitting on them at the gym. That's why so many quit or won't go at all. How would you feel if a bunch of meatheads were bothering you during your workouts wanting your number?
Haha

Only if they hit on you. Honestly, girls probably don't want a bunch of dudes hitting on them at the gym. That's why so many quit or won't go at all. How would you feel if a bunch of meatheads were bothering you during your workouts wanting your number?
Haha
I would Fuckin blow my load bro....next question

I would Fuckin blow my load bro....next question

I was going to say confidence would take you a lot farther than looks some times but never mind you have other problems and I have no advice for you. your welcome.

Froogie, you got this. Just start talking to the girls, but make sure you don't look desperate. Let it happen naturally and when the time is right it will happen.

The only people who talk to me at the gym are the old naked dudes in the locker room who never seem to workout EVER !!!

The only people who talk to me at the gym are the old naked dudes in the locker room who never seem to workout EVER !!!
Hahaha They are working out in between shaving naked in front of the mirror and walking around naked. Why the hell are all the old men always walking around naked? I am so glad we don't have low drinking fountain in our locker room. My god would that be terrible to accidentally see that.

Haha

Is this is a trick question?? ;)

Froogie, you got this. Just start talking to the girls, but make sure you don't look desperate. Let it happen naturally and when the time is right it will happen.

I agree with this...just make it natural. Watch the body language...do you catch her looking at you etc...never hurts just to say hi and then let it build from there.

I agree with this...just make it natural. Watch the body language...do you catch her looking at you etc...never hurts just to say hi and then let it build from there.
I agree with you but here's the thing though, even just saying hi can look desperate imo because she's will notice that your only saying hi to her unless you tell a bunch of people hi everyday. Know'm sayn? Lol

Back
Top Bottom