Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you have elbow Issues? Maybe this will help.. Check out the video in the hyperlink

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
Anyone that has had any elbow issues will tell you how frustrating it can be and at times how painful it becomes, especially when using some peptides, HGH or particular AAS orals like Stanozolol (winny when joints dry out) or halotestin (halo when strength increases quickly)

Watch the video and maybe have a spouse or training partner simulate the same techniques.. Let us know if this helps and provides you with relief.
If any readers have elbow pain and discomfort and you employ some stretching, or rehab movements, please share.
https://youtu.be/mUg-Qtwy1aQ

bro i be concerned telling my girl to do that lol...
You do make a great point. My wife can't find a stall in a parking lot without having difficulties parking, imagine her cracking my neck?

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely something worth checking out
I need some links for hips, my hips are tight and I need assistance getting them loose, I have to have my wife help stretch them yet I wonder if there's anything else people could suggest.

You do make a great point. My wife can't find a stall in a parking lot without having difficulties parking, imagine her cracking my neck?

Bro ... danger danger ... lol ... wouldn’t let my girl touch my neck with 100 foot pole ....

this is similar to the graston technique or scraping

it simply relives pressure from the area by moving blood.

problem is pounding in the weight room will just make the problem come back over and over. the best way to prevent nagging injuries is don't pound on them, that is when they become chronic. i actually use scraping techniques already on my neck, shoulders, and back to relive pressure from all the typing i do. it works, but if you aren't fixing the underlying problem you will just spin your wheels

Back
Top Bottom