Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you need Adex on TRT?

Dulivep

Registered
I'm twenty-eight years old and my doctor put me on testosterone replacement therapy. I started using steroids at 19 years old and I shut myself down during my twenties
it was easy to get on trt I was really surprised. My doctor has me on 200 milligrams a week and he also has me on Arimidex
he said I should run the Arimidex on days I inject. My question is do you think that I will be shut down on this much testosterone and will adex help prevent shutdown

If your having to be on TRT, then you are already shut down. Your not producing your own Test and that is the definition of being shut down.

Second, your TRT dose is way too high. Your doc knows this and that is why he has you on arimidex….to control estrogen. You won’t need an AI on a normal physiologic dose of test. Really, should start low…like 100mg/wk and slowly increase until you reach normal. Even huge guys are on 150mg max. More than that you are just going to have risk of long term complications.

Maybe...maybe not. I need a smidge of adex once my t levels get to 600. 600 is not too high be any means. Takes 170mg to get me there. 200mg puts me around 850. High but still in the normal range.

your doctor should be monitoring your bloodwork making the determination whether or not you need it... some people are extremely estrogen prone while others are not... thats very subjective and so your doctor should know this...

Some do need an AI on TRT sir however more often than not, it is not needed. Each individual is different in terms of their personal body response and only you can know your body reaction as well as your doctor who should be watching your bloodwork for you

First off 200 is too much. Secondly, at 28 you should be able to restore your own testosterone, so I;m guessing wither your doctor is an idiot or you're making this story up.

I take 1/4 mg of A-dex twice a week, but older men tend to aromatize more. even if they're not on TRT.

I'm twenty-eight years old and my doctor put me on testosterone replacement therapy. I started using steroids at 19 years old and I shut myself down during my twenties
it was easy to get on trt I was really surprised. My doctor has me on 200 milligrams a week and he also has me on Arimidex
he said I should run the Arimidex on days I inject. My question is do you think that I will be shut down on this much testosterone and will adex help prevent shutdown

Arimidex is anti-estrogen not preventing shut down.

0.25mgs EOD is the standard dose for TRT.

sounds to me like you are going to an anti aging clinic. those aren't doctors there, they are businessman who want to put you on as much shit as possible.

you need a real legit doctor to prescribe you proper TRT and once on proper TRT you won't need an AI in the first place.

Your dose shouod be set based on your bloodwork. For some people 200mg is right. Others its too much but there is no blanket answer. Its all based on bloodwork. On trt most people shpuodnt need an ai unless you aromatize at a high rate. Prople with higher bodyfat tend to have this problem.

You're confused as f**k.

You state you 'shut myself down' then state your on TRT and ask if you'll be shut down by it.

YOU'RE ALL READY SHUT DOWN THAT'S WHY YOU'RE ON TRT!

And if so why do you need an AI. Your docs a moron

- - - Updated - - -

200mgs is not TRT, that is double the dose!
Not so. It's 2x the normal but, in some cases, we've seen TRT as high as 300. However, it's usually around a 100

Your dose shouod be set based on your bloodwork. For some people 200mg is right. Others its too much but there is no blanket answer. Its all based on bloodwork. On trt most people shpuodnt need an ai unless you aromatize at a high rate. Prople with higher bodyfat tend to have this problem.

True (kinda) - we don't know how fat he is

Arimidex can't prevent shut down

True

Always make sure you have AI if you run more than trt dose.

My goal on TRT is to get my Test as high in the normal range without needing an AI.

100-125mg week puts my Test around 700 with my E in the mid-30s. This seems to be a perfect balance for me but everyone is different.

I do know guys who need a little AI even at TRT dose as they are more prone to high E.

As others have said, the A-dex has nothing to do with shutdown. Its to control E and E related sides. You are shut down once you introduce extraneous testosterone into your body.

If it is the correct dose of trt you shouldn’t need an ai

sounds to me like you are going to an anti aging clinic. those aren't doctors there, they are businessman who want to put you on as much shit as possible.

you need a real legit doctor to prescribe you proper TRT and once on proper TRT you won't need an AI in the first place.

I keep trying to tell people this. I've told my story 100 times hoping it will help others avoid the same mistakes.

200mg per week of TRT sounds pretty high for what a doctor would prescribe man...

Check out this podcast about it:

TRT Doctors and Alcohol
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolut...oreness-dr-trt-bloating-and-drinking-alcohol/

Back
Top Bottom