Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you need to stack GHRP-6 with DAC?

Punikepe

Registered
Someone was saying on another forum that it was pointless to use GHRP-6 by itself and you should use CJC-1295 with DAC with it. Now I am confused as to what the difference is between CJC with Dac and CJC without it. Also how many weeks would you run these together for best results?

a lot of guys will argue with me as usual and say it doesn't matter if you get cjc with or without dac. well i am telling you that IT DOES MATTER. we are talking a half life of several days vs. minutes.

Someone was saying on another forum that it was pointless to use GHRP-6 by itself and you should use CJC-1295 with DAC with it. Now I am confused as to what the difference is between CJC with Dac and CJC without it. Also how many weeks would you run these together for best results?

So, to be clear, ONE person said something and immediately your understanding of something is turned upside down. Ok - the world is a triangle. LOL

Looks like Steve has you covered here. No real experience with peptides here.

WHAT IS DAC?
So, what exactly does it all mean? If you’re choosing where to purchase CJC 1295 injections and whether or not to buy injections with DAC, it’s important to know what it is and what it really does. Basically, what CJC 1295 with DAC is, is a modified GRF I-29, while CJC 1295 without DAC isn’t modified. DAC stands for drug affinity complex.

Those who are proponents of the modified CJC 1295 with DAC claim that it results in greater peptide bonding. However, like CJC 1295 without DAC, it still requires users to inject multiple times a day, in order to achieve the desired results when utilizing this peptide GH (growth hormone) injection treatment.

What are some of the benefits of using CJC 1295 with DAC? For starters, CJC 1295 has a short life span and has a half-life of about 30 minutes. When CJC 1295 is combined with DAC, this half-life jumps up to nearly eight days. This means that the benefits of CJC 1295 are going to last for a longer period of time, and the body is going to reap the benefits that it promotes more so than that of CJC without DAC.

IS CJC 1295 WITH DAC SUPERIOR TO WITHOUT DAC?
Some of the additional benefits (noted from testing that was conducted on animals) that CJC 1295 with DAC have been found to promote include

Increased protein synthesis
Faster recovery time
Greater ingestion of protein by the body
An increase in bone density
Increased muscle growth

Each of these benefits is naturally going to occur in users of CJC 1295, with or without DAC. However, those who swear by DAC, believe that the results are far superior than using CJC 1295 on its own.

U have ur ghrp (growth hormone releasing peptides) and u have your ghrh ( growth hormone releasing hormones).

Ghrp includes, ghrp-2, ghrp-6 and ipamorelin. Other ones Also.

Ghrh include cjc-1295, short acting version is called mod grf 129.
Or cjc-1295 no dac.
Cjc-1295 with dac is lasts all week and is constantly releasing GH.... no pulses like typical, just a constant GH boom!
Sounds good but people are wary.

Now stacking a ghrp with a ghrh gives a synergy. The synergy is significant, think, 1+1=5.

I have a post about my experiences using peptides and ipamorelin.
Called high dose Ipamorelin.

Personally I wouldn't bother with ghrp 6, or 2, or cjc-1295 with or without dac. Because at first it seems greaat, u feel euphoric, amazing, ur face ur skin is GLOWING... but then it gives a cortisol response and u hold water and ends up with massive anxiety, otherwise everyone would be using them if they didn't have there problems. so many people iv talked to end up hating it cause of that.

Ipamorelin has none of that.

Back
Top Bottom