Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you need a testosterone base in a cycle?

The experts here I want to know do you run a testosterone base with every cycle or when do you and when do you not?

In the past i did crazy thinks like take of test , keep masteron and trenbolone adding letrozole , i got so shreded but lose all my size roundness and fullness . Now i can said " never ever drop test " . use testosterone on any cycle is the way to keep sex drive , energy, mood and size fullness

The experts here I want to know do you run a testosterone base with every cycle or when do you and when do you not?

A testosterone base is required in most cycles. I say 'most' because cutting for a show I have clients drop the test-base. For the rest, testosterone base is a must, it's the basis for all cycles. It helps level out the other steroids in the stack.

If it wasn't good for you, they wouldn't prescribe straight testosterone cypionate on TRT.

this is a topic we went over in a recent podcast

https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

guys in the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's never used test in cycles

this idea that you need test came around in the 2000's most by Americans. it was to sell more gear and also because test is so cheap and legal vial RX

test can be a good thing in certain cycles, but it also can be a very bad thing in others. it is absolutely not a requirement to use test in every cycle.

remember all anabolic steroids are male hormones, so when you take them you are getting those hormones whether you use test or not.

Last edited:
Test is the base of all my cycles :)

this is a topic we went over in a recent podcast

https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

guys in the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's never used test in cycles

this idea that you need test came around in the 2000's most by Americans. it was to sell more gear and also because test is so cheap and legal vial RX

test can be a good thing in certain cycles, but it also can be a very bad thing in others. it is absolutely not a requirement to use test in every cycle.

remember all anabolic steroids are male hormones, so when you take them you are getting those hormones whether you use test or not.

of course the Arnold era dont use test but look at is size and density, and body weight . I never said you cant do without test i only said you will never get as big as when you use test , and you can see this contest prep when athlete takes test off and shrink 10 pounds easy ( and people said he looks amazing 2 weeks out on instagram post and now is smoth and small )

Absolutely. Id never run a cycle without it. Its a game changer for me on how I feel, my libido, my sense of well being, and reducing side effects

im on trt, so its obviously always used... i have ran an oral only cycle in the past... I was not a fan personally... I am not saying gains cannot be made without it because that would not be accurate... However, I have felt, through personal and observed experience over all these years, that a cycle would be better and more worthwhile with it... Its a very debatable topic and everyone has their reasons for what they say and that's what this is all about... for me personally, i would much more prefer to have it as part of the cycle

bro i run TREN as my base almost every cycle, been doing that for 6 years. seem like a lot of guys pussies these days and on TRT so they run test as base cause they biches cannot make their own test. my test levels off cycle 1000+ naturally.

I can’t stand you

I can’t stand you

Join the club

- - - Updated - - -

I'm on TRT so test will always be included, however, usually at low doses. I've found 300-400mg to be my max before I start getting unwanted sides.

My next couple blasts I plan on keeping test low, maybe even at TRT dose and running the other compounds moderate to high dose to let them shine.

Back
Top Bottom