needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you think a bodybuilder is only Pedīs? Think again

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Do you think a bodybuilder is only Pedīs? Think again

Is so easy to understand how training is so important when you see the biggest athletes training ( Ronnie, Dorian , Dallas Mc Carver, Nick Walker ) . If the anabolics is the secret why this top athletes suffer so much on training ?

And the food , if you see Jay Cutler video eating during the night to win Mr Olympia over the best all time Ronnie Coleman , do you still think food is not one of the most important thinks in this sport ?

Yes and rest you need to have a 8 hours deep sleep and if possible some naps during the day to garanted you are fully recovered from your intense workouts

Anabolics will improve absortion of nutrients , recovery of training but is results are always dependent from how hard you train , how perfect is your diet and if you sleep and rest enough. Beginners always think the more you use the bigger you get and this is not the reality because when you are a beginner you will not gain more muscle using 2gr test instead of 500mg week. Is this true? Of course because when you’re a beginner anything works great and you grow easy. The dosages should be increased only when gains stop and you are getting bigger and bigger , and thaīs why top pros use more than us ( because they need to keep all that muscle) but we never need that amount since we have much less muscle .
    What do you think is good genetics? I said is the one that can put on mass so quick with less gear, less food and training light , This is why Dexter Jackson stay on action until 50 years old

Be smart , stay healthy using the less gear you need , not forcing food and training smart without crazy weights and compound movements . .

Bodybuilding is easy and simple , don’t complicate it !
    MONSTRO

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I’d have to agree with you. Anabolics help but they alone cannot give you a bodybuilders physique. You have to do the work. Eat the right balance of macros and as you said get the proper sleep.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    A great post

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    Is so easy to understand how training is so important when you see the biggest athletes training ( Ronnie, Dorian , Dallas Mc Carver, Nick Walker ) . If the anabolics is the secret why this top athletes suffer so much on training ?

And the food , if you see Jay Cutler video eating during the night to win Mr Olympia over the best all time Ronnie Coleman , do you still think food is not one of the most important thinks in this sport ?

Yes and rest you need to have a 8 hours deep sleep and if possible some naps during the day to garanted you are fully recovered from your intense workouts

Anabolics will improve absortion of nutrients , recovery of training but is results are always dependent from how hard you train , how perfect is your diet and if you sleep and rest enough. Beginners always think the more you use the bigger you get and this is not the reality because when you are a beginner you will not gain more muscle using 2gr test instead of 500mg week. Is this true? Of course because when you’re a beginner anything works great and you grow easy. The dosages should be increased only when gains stop and you are getting bigger and bigger , and thaīs why top pros use more than us ( because they need to keep all that muscle) but we never need that amount since we have much less muscle .
    What do you think is good genetics? I said is the one that can put on mass so quick with less gear, less food and training light , This is why Dexter Jackson stay on action until 50 years old

Be smart , stay healthy using the less gear you need , not forcing food and training smart without crazy weights and compound movements . .

MONSTRO
    Great read , absolutely true.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post

MONSTRO
    Thanks! As a newb, this is a good reminder that steroids/supplements are only tools to accompany your skills and hard work.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I trained natural from 16 until 31. In that time I went from 116 pounds at 5’6” to 175 pounds still 5’6”.
    During those years I was one of those people who would get a bit jealous watching other men get on stuff and blow up, and of course I would say to myself it is all the drugs doing it!
    At 31 I was put on trt and just the trt dose took me to 190 pounds in 3 months and it opened me up to thinking this stuff isn’t so bad after all!
    So over the next few years I started trying cycles and low and behold, I didn’t turn into anything looking like a professional bodybuilder! The biggest I got was 218 pounds and I felt like shit! I realized I am a little guy and that is what I am going to be! I just can’t do what it takes to look like the people in the magazines and online! I guess I could but I couldn’t imagine feeling even worse than I did at 218 to get even bigger! I stay around 195 these days and after having one heart stent at 49, I am content with that! I can still push a little weight and look decent but you are what you are!
    It took me a lot of years to realize it isn’t just the drugs!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    well if you are a pro bodybuilder you need to have genetics, that is the #1 thing. no different then if you want to be a pro in the NBA, NHL, NFL, etc. you don't just get there through 'hard work' and you def don't get there via 'steroids use'

now with steroids at any level if you want to keep up with your peers you gotta use them, obviously in bodybuilding it is a necessity.

I hope people understand both points of view

and having said that i have seen some youtubers claim you can get jacked just from steroids without working out or without genetics. to those guys i say prove it motherfucker! if it is that easy go do it!
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    well if you are a pro bodybuilder you need to have genetics, that is the #1 thing. no different then if you want to be a pro in the NBA, NHL, NFL, etc. you don't just get there through 'hard work' and you def don't get there via 'steroids use'

now with steroids at any level if you want to keep up with your peers you gotta use them, obviously in bodybuilding it is a necessity.

I hope people understand both points of view

and having said that i have seen some youtubers claim you can get jacked just from steroids without working out or without genetics. to those guys i say prove it motherfucker! if it is that easy go do it!
    If that was possible is like a dream come true to most people , imagine injecting 3cc ED gear and go watch Fouad Abiat podcast and grow like Ronnie Coleman . Why top pros train like maniacs Hunter Labrada , Dorian , Ronnie

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro if that you in avatar i bet you use steroids right? I sure as fuck do! want to see you go natty for 2 years straight and see how you look. that would be good experiment

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It's true bodybuilding is not just drugs but you mention Jay Cutler, when he opened his fridge in a video to show his food it was full of HGH, IGF-1 and insulin lol so yea PEDs play a huge role in bodybuilding. It's not a bad thing, it is a fact though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast