Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you travel with sarms?

Robinson47

Registered
I'm mid way through my cycle and am going on a trip overseas with a stopover in New York City for work. are sarms going to be safe to take on my trip? i was thinking of putting it in my check in bag because they usually won't check that. or is it smarter to just take that week off from the sarms and then when i get back finish

I travel through domestic airports all the time with gear. Cruises, too. As for international travel, depends on my destination whether or not I pre-load. Honestly, I have pretty much stopped traveling with gear. SARMs on the other hand, I just throw in checked luggage.

I always take my gear with me if im in prep to compete or when going to compete because i cant stop using it . Of course i only go with the quantity i need for this days nothing more . Never had problem

This great question @Robinson47...I used to travel alot before Covid and I suggest not to take any gear to ensure you have smooth experience through the security. As for the pausing the cycle I will leave that to the experts to provide some insights. I was planning to start the cycle but have decided not to as I have travel coming up in October and want to maximize results from the cycle. Hope pausing the cycle for few days will not screw up your results alot. Good luck

How do you think the athletes right now , they have to go other countryes do quarentine for 2 weeks and then fly to united states? of course they cant be off all this time pre contest ( they need gear to use )

thats your call... at this point in my life, these are stupid risks that i dont feel necessary to take whatsoever... not to mention how things are at the airports etc... ive seen plenty of people do this and have no problem but i have a family, businesses etc... no thanks on my end...

How do you think the athletes right now , they have to go other countryes do quarentine for 2 weeks and then fly to united states? of course they cant be off all this time pre contest ( they need gear to use )

pro athletes have worse records on the road for several reasons. as crazy as it is i really believe this is one of the main reasons why. they have to leave their PED's at home. also having to stay in a loud hotel room with those stupid A/C window things buzzing all night. another reason why 'there is no place like home'

Back
Top Bottom