Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you want to advertise with Evolutionary.org?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
Do you want to advertise with Evolutionary.org?

If you answered YES, you're on the right page.

Statistics about Evolutionary.org:
-500,000 Unique visitors per month
-155,000 Forum members
-820,000 Forum posts
-2,000+ Articles and information database pieces
-13,500 Subscribers on YouTube
-4,500 Likes on Facebook
-2,700 Twitter followers
-Multi-lingual Spanish and Russian language sections

Price? It depends on your URL, size of your campaign and much much more.

Want more information? Email us at: [email protected]

i would love to advertise please send me details i was wondering if you guys offer geo specific traffic ? thanks in advance

Do you want to advertise with Evolutionary org

Hey good people in the world of gear

There are still spots available if you want you advertise with us.
Send me an email or PM me if interested.

Thanks,
marsa.

I have a question, I would have asked this at the "Evolutionary Zero Tolerance Rules" but it is closed.
Hypothetically, if one of the community members goes to one of the sponsored sites and does get ripped off, what recourse that that member have? I understand that evolutionary claims to no longer sponsor them, but that does not help the member. Especially with certain websites having a high minimum order. And they are not allowed to post their experience to warn other members of the community.

I have a question, I would have asked this at the "Evolutionary Zero Tolerance Rules" but it is closed.
Hypothetically, if one of the community members goes to one of the sponsored sites and does get ripped off, what recourse that that member have? I understand that evolutionary claims to no longer sponsor them, but that does not help the member. Especially with certain websites having a high minimum order. And they are not allowed to post their experience to warn other members of the community.

bro we never censor anyone...

Do you want to advertise with Evolutionary org

Lower your expectations and focus on what you want to happen and you will get there.

Quick Question:

Are you only allowing Approved/Reputable/Reliable Sources to advertise. In other words, if an advertiser ends up being a phoney/fraud, will they be removed as sponsors?

Thanks in advance,

Old Pug

Quick Question:

if an advertiser ends up being a phoney/fraud, will they be removed as sponsors?

Thanks in advance,

Old Pug

bro correct.... we have removed sponsors before for not helping evo brothers properly....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom