Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

doctor prescribed TRT at 34 yrs

Nigel34

Registered
My doctor put me on 2ML per month of test and i am going to pick up the prescription on Monday so I am excited. he also suggested i can get a cream but it was more pricey so i chose injections. just looking for some tips as he had me out of his office after 2 minutes and wasn't really helpful answering questions.

Is this "doctor" a real endo or is it a TRT/ant-aging clinic?

I just replied to another post with my experience about being duped by these money hungry d-bags. Most of them don't care about you or your health, it is all about the money.

What were your test levels? There are natural ways to raise your test, starting with better diet, exercise and sleep. Then there are herb and supplement options.

Don't get me wrong, a lot of guys really need TRT. But I didn't...and since I didn't do my research and I trusted the "doctor" I am past the point of no return and on TRT for life.

That's what you have to realize. In most cases no matter your age, once you go on TRT is for life. After being shut down for so long, you cannot recover. So this isn't something you try for a year or two and then just decide its not for you.

I recommend doing your own research before starting. And the first of that is looking at your test levels and your symptoms and understanding if TRT is really the answer. You have to know these things for yourself and not put your health in the hands of a steroids salesman disguised as a doctor

Is this "doctor" a real endo or is it a TRT/ant-aging clinic?

I just replied to another post with my experience about being duped by these money hungry d-bags. Most of them don't care about you or your health, it is all about the money.

What were your test levels? There are natural ways to raise your test, starting with better diet, exercise and sleep. Then there are herb and supplement options.

Don't get me wrong, a lot of guys really need TRT. But I didn't...and since I didn't do my research and I trusted the "doctor" I am past the point of no return and on TRT for life.

That's what you have to realize. In most cases no matter your age, once you go on TRT is for life. After being shut down for so long, you cannot recover. So this isn't something you try for a year or two and then just decide its not for you.

I recommend doing your own research before starting. And the first of that is looking at your test levels and your symptoms and understanding if TRT is really the answer. You have to know these things for yourself and not put your health in the hands of a steroids salesman disguised as a doctor

I've been saying this for a while now. they prey on naive people and by the time people figure it out it is too late in a lot of situations to reverse the damage.

Honestly that doesn't sound like much of a doctor you got there.

- Did he give you two blood tests (that showed low T levels) prior to putting you on TRT?
- Did he instruct you on how to inject? One needle for drawing/one for injecting, where to inject, switching injection sites etc?
- Did he tell you how many times per week to inject?
- Did he set you up with a formal schedule for blood tests to keep an eye on your test, estrodiol, SHBG and PSA levels?
- Did he tell you when to come in for a follow up?

I certainly hope he doesn't have you injecting every month!!

Dump this guy and go see a Urologist. That's who does my TRT.

Of course I'm over 50 years old and was my total test was in the low 200's...

Sounds like one of those anti aging clinics that has dentists writing scripts for T. They should be in jail.

If you plan on injecting that every two weeks or every month then don't. You will feel even worse and you will shut off your natural production. No reason to do that if you don't even feel better. Go to a urologist or an endocrinologist. They will walk you through everything and give you the pros and cons of treatment after having made damn sure you even need it.

My doctor put me on 2ML per month of test and i am going to pick up the prescription on Monday so I am excited. he also suggested i can get a cream but it was more pricey so i chose injections. just looking for some tips as he had me out of his office after 2 minutes and wasn't really helpful answering questions.
No bloodwork to even see if you need trt?

Inject as often as possible. That will make a big difference on estrogen levels and keeping testosterone levels stable. Even with long esters you would be amazed at how much of a difference this makes.

there are no "tips" for trt... you have a dose that you need to keep you in a healthy range and you dose it that way... i mean, what else is there? you just dont over do it and stick to the prescribed dose... it sounds like you need a real endocrinologist... you need to get that sorted out

Back
Top Bottom