Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Anavar give u energy & slight euphoria like dbol?

ibiza33

Registered
Hi guys,

So I've been taking deca for a bit but the fatigue has been really bothering me. Yesterday I did an experiemnt and took just 12.5mg dbol, for the first time, and it really counteracted the sides I've been having with deca, even the greasy skin I think. I felt slightly euphoric, more content, had good energy levels and overall it took away the general feeling of sloppiness I was feeling.

My question is, would anavar give me similar effects? I would much rather low dose anavar than dbol along side deca.

Thanks!

you simply react well to a rise in estrogen.

remember deca does not aromatize very much and dbol aromatizes like crazy

so your estrogen levels were probably too low and the dbol brought them to a good level

What do you mean by concerned? I read what you said like 3x and I don't really get your point.

Read the post I linked to. Stevesmi addressed the estrogen. I'm thinking of the psychological aspects.

Why does everyone have to point to estrogen and prolactin as the culprit for all of the side effects? There is clearly a sedative effect on my mental state when I take deca. And dbol did the opposite. So you're saying in the matter of a few hours my estrogen levels completely rebounded? I entirely disagree.

I'm asking if anavar has the same mental effects as dbol. PLENTY of people feel a more positive euphoric feeling on dbol.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, I digress I will take that into consideration, I take 1.5mg of Adex a week, maybe that was too much. I do run 400mg test however, so I don't know.

Why does everyone have to point to estrogen and prolactin as the culprit for all of the side effects? There is clearly a sedative effect on my mental state when I take deca. And dbol did the opposite. So you're saying in the matter of a few hours my estrogen levels completely rebounded? I entirely disagree.

I'm asking if anavar has the same mental effects as dbol. PLENTY of people feel a more positive euphoric feeling on dbol.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, I digress I will take that into consideration, I take 1.5mg of Adex a week, maybe that was too much. I do run 400mg test however, so I don't know.
bloodwork is the only way to tell if your estrogen is likely a culprit, not guessing based upon compounds and doses...

anavar will feel nothing like dbol in terms of euphoria and that feeling you get with it.. absolutely nothing like it... also, ONE DAY of dbol would not tell you anything whatsoever.. i assure you..

- - - Updated - - -

I know it's not always the answer you want (and bare in mind in it's way it ought not to be - which I'll address in a mo) but often a LOT of people will read the debate.

We KNOW (cos we'll have seen loads) that lads with very low levels of test who are doctor prescribed TRT often report how much more better (read vital, ready to kick ass, etc) they feel 'on'. One word used a LOT is 'rejuvenated'. Some describe it, more so the older fellas (50+ as I am - but I'm not on TRT) as 'feeling like I'm 21 again'. So without a doubt there's an element for a good number in how they feel, both up and down, on.

My point relates as much to those who do not have to use TRT and whose levels are well within the parameters of normal taking drugs to feel good. Not feel good cos they look good, or look leaner, or can lift more, but simply from using steroids. As I said the psychological aspects. If, as you say there's a sense of euphoria or sedative effect doesn't that suggest a psychological aspect? More so, if you're correct, and it's not estrogen etc. Throw in that as a society we're becoming far too keen on taking drugs, even those prescribed for us by docs (how many get hooked on medically given opiates)..

I don't use steroids to make myself feel good when I'm on steroids. I use them for the end result. If, as many have done, I took tren I'd hope I'd be able to cope with it's many suggested sides in order to get stronger as is my want. I'm not in the habit of changing a roid (we see this also a lot) to feel better.

bloodwork is the only way to tell if your estrogen is likely a culprit, not guessing based upon compounds and doses...

anavar will feel nothing like dbol in terms of euphoria and that feeling you get with it.. absolutely nothing like it... also, ONE DAY of dbol would not tell you anything whatsoever.. i assure you..

I'm not the one who brought up the estrogen, it's not like I'm coming in here asking if I have high/low estrogen sides without doing bloodwork.

Also, yes I agree with you I'm sure the effects will diminish soon.

What Dylan said. Anavar does not give any type of euphoric effect like dbol does.

Thank you for the input.

I know it's not always the answer you want (and bare in mind in it's way it ought not to be - which I'll address in a mo) but often a LOT of people will read the debate.

We KNOW (cos we'll have seen loads) that lads with very low levels of test who are doctor prescribed TRT often report how much more better (read vital, ready to kick ass, etc) they feel 'on'. One word used a LOT is 'rejuvenated'. Some describe it, more so the older fellas (50+ as I am - but I'm not on TRT) as 'feeling like I'm 21 again'. So without a doubt there's an element for a good number in how they feel, both up and down, on.

My point relates as much to those who do not have to use TRT and whose levels are well within the parameters of normal taking drugs to feel good. Not feel good cos they look good, or look leaner, or can lift more, but simply from using steroids. As I said the psychological aspects. If, as you say there's a sense of euphoria or sedative effect doesn't that suggest a psychological aspect? More so, if you're correct, and it's not estrogen etc. Throw in that as a society we're becoming far too keen on taking drugs, even those prescribed for us by docs (how many get hooked on medically given opiates)..

I don't use steroids to make myself feel good when I'm on steroids. I use them for the end result. If, as many have done, I took tren I'd hope I'd be able to cope with it's many suggested sides in order to get stronger as is my want. I'm not in the habit of changing a roid (we see this also a lot) to feel better.

I'm still not sure exactly what points you are emphasizing in your response. I'm not on TRT, I take a test base. I do think steroids affect you in a psychological manner that is not just related to estrogen. I'm just trying to find the right cocktail so I can function at my best potential (in and out of the gym and with work/life, etc), I think that should be the goal of anyone using steroids in conjunction with the results they achieve.

I'm not the one who brought up the estrogen, it's not like I'm coming in here asking if I have high/low estrogen sides without doing bloodwork.

Thank you for the input.

I'm still not sure exactly what points you are emphasizing in your response. I'm not on TRT, I take a test base. I do think steroids affect you in a psychological manner that is not just related to estrogen. I'm just trying to find the right cocktail so I can function at my best potential (in and out of the gym and with work/life, etc), I think that should be the goal of anyone using steroids in conjunction with the results they achieve.

Not really sure why you are getting so defensive with me. I was responding to what u wrote. Good luck man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not really sure why you are getting so defensive with me. I was responding to what u wrote. Good luck man

Because I feel like people on these forums have a tendency to talk down to others as if they don't know anything. You implicated that I was guessing based on compounds on a matter I didn't even bring up, and I think it's common knowledge that you would need blood work to determine that.

Because I feel like people on these forums have a tendency to talk down to others as if they don't know anything. You implicated that I was guessing based on compounds on a matter I didn't even bring up, and I think it's common knowledge that you would need blood work to determine that.

Lol ok. Not so much on common knowledge and yes, i would know considering the amount of people i deal with daily. I know i certainly didnt talk down to u and u seem to forget that YOU are the one that was asking for help then get an attitude because u are not getting the answers you want to hear. I mean i realize free info sucks and everyone expects the world but you shouldnt ask questions if your not prepared for getting an answer u may not want. I certainly dont need your attitude especially considering i specifically answered ur initial question AND the estrogen comment u continued with just to make sure u were completely covered. U can be a prick to someone else man. Telling me something is common knowledge etc when one of the NUMBER ONE issues we have daily revolves around bloodwork but i guess your vast experience knows more

Lol ok. Not so much on common knowledge and yes, i would know considering the amount of people i deal with daily. I know i certainly didnt talk down to u and u seem to forget that YOU are the one that was asking for help then get an attitude because u are not getting the answers you want to hear. I mean i realize free info sucks and everyone expects the world but you shouldnt ask questions if your not prepared for getting an answer u may not want. I certainly dont need your attitude especially considering i specifically answered ur initial question AND the estrogen comment u continued with just to make sure u were completely covered. U can be a prick to someone else man. Telling me something is common knowledge etc when one of the NUMBER ONE issues we have daily revolves around bloodwork but i guess your vast experience knows more

Ok my bad bro you were just trying to be helpful and I apologize for giving you attitude about it.

Does Anavar give u energy & slight euphoria like dbol?

Ok my bad bro you were just trying to be helpful and I apologize for giving you attitude about it.

Its all good. Shit gets overwhelming at times, i get it, especially when u get all sorts of different answers thrown at you. Best thing i can say when u ask a question is give it a day or so and let a bunch of answers come in and then take a deep breath and evaluate it all and choose what u want to respond to bro

Dbol converts to methylestradiol and this is where you get the euphoric feeling from. MENT does also and the euphoric feeling on MENT is even greater than Dbol. If anyone gets a euphoric feeling from Anavar it completely unrelated because Anavar is a DHT. I personally had a positive feeling on Anavar but it was no where euphoric like Dbol or MENT.

Thank you for the input.

The point of not wanting users to take gear to 'feel good' just from the gear.

Hi guys,

So I've been taking deca for a bit but the fatigue has been really bothering me. Yesterday I did an experiemnt and took just 12.5mg dbol, for the first time, and it really counteracted the sides I've been having with deca, even the greasy skin I think. I felt slightly euphoric, more content, had good energy levels and overall it took away the general feeling of sloppiness I was feeling.

My question is, would anavar give me similar effects? I would much rather low dose anavar than dbol along side deca.

Thanks!

No... And anyway ... a day of dbol and you feel good ?!

A bit unrealistic as a situation, it seems to me to be a psychological reaction.

it IS TRUE that dbol gives a euphoric feeling. yes you feel good on it

BUT i would also argue you feel good on a lot of other steroids too.

and it is also true that the more you use steroids, the less of an effect they have on you.. everyone remembers their first cycle and how they felt (assuming they did it correctly) .. you can always come off for a long time and then go back on and get some of that mojo back.

my first though was estrogen because that is a big hormone and from being on these forums and my own experiences people with low estrogen feel like ass and when they get that corrected they feel much better.

dbol and anavar are completely different steroids.

Dbol = testosterone derivative

anavar = DHT derivative

Back
Top Bottom