Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Aromasin or Letro affect Blood work?

newman87

Registered
Can't find anything really related to it with a general search so I thought I may ask here.

While waiting 30+ days before getting my blood work done (was taking Nolvadex) if I get a bit of a flare in the chest will taking a little Aromasin or Letro if it gets to that.
essentially put me on another 4-6 week waiting period before my blood work can show accurate levels?

A few pains for a brief moment the past few days and chest a bit puffy at the bottom, so I take a little Aromasin or go straight to the doctor on Monday.

What I am trying to do is get my levels checked to see where I am and not get any Gyno.

P.S noobs don't use gear unless you are really at your limit, not worth it

Can't find anything really related to it with a general search so I thought I may ask here.

While waiting 30+ days before getting my blood work done (was taking Nolvadex) if I get a bit of a flare in the chest will taking a little Aromasin or Letro if it gets to that.
essentially put me on another 4-6 week waiting period before my blood work can show accurate levels?

A few pains for a brief moment the past few days and chest a bit puffy at the bottom, so I take a little Aromasin or go straight to the doctor on Monday.

What I am trying to do is get my levels checked to see where I am and not get any Gyno.

P.S noobs don't use gear unless you are really at your limit, not worth it

So the issue might be as simple as not using another AI.

it depends on how severe the issue is, how much your dosing etc... there's a lot of factors and you cant just throw out random numbers of expectation

Over the past 2 weeks I get slight pain in nipples 5 or so minutes here and there few times a day, no new gyno or anything just existing gyno/fat flares up a little temporarily.
I can get my bloodwork done in 7 more days according to my GP, anything I should be worried about or just go with it? If I were to get new gyno it probably would have happened already?

And did Letro affect bloods as in you need to wait 30+ days after taking before getting bloods done for an accurate reading? or affected as in lowering the estrogen related hormones?

Thanks

Over the past 2 weeks I get slight pain in nipples 5 or so minutes here and there few times a day, no new gyno or anything just existing gyno/fat flares up a little temporarily.
I can get my bloodwork done in 7 more days according to my GP, anything I should be worried about or just go with it? If I were to get new gyno it probably would have happened already?

And did Letro affect bloods as in you need to wait 30+ days after taking before getting bloods done for an accurate reading? or affected as in lowering the estrogen related hormones?

Thanks

Hi to a fellow Brit.

Back
Top Bottom