Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does Cardarine cause cancer ?

Andonakis

Registered
Hey everyone thinking about running n2slin and cardarine for 8 weeks for some fat loss before a holiday

Just done some digging and read that cardarine can cause cancer is this true or was it because test subjects had high dosage on a long period of time ?

If it does what can I substitute for the cardarine that doesn't require pct

Kind regards

The studies done on rats where they developed cancer translate to dosages that no human in their right mind would take. ANYTHING in excess will lead to cancer.

Take a bottle of advil a day for a year and you will probably develop cancer too.

The studies done on rats where they developed cancer translate to dosages that no human in their right mind would take. ANYTHING in excess will lead to cancer.

Take a bottle of advil a day for a year and you will probably develop cancer too.

Yes but was there not another study where it caused cancer in ALL doses?

Yes but was there not another study where it caused cancer in ALL doses?

^ that's what keeping me away form this product looks good but if its true not worth it .. unless it was small doses over a long period of time mine will be 7-8 weeks

- - - Updated - - -

There was a human study done in Australia. Six months at normal doses and zero cancer Google it

6 months is a long time mine will be 7-8 weeks depending when item arrives

Cardarine does not cause cancer when used properly, so there is no need to worry. Read the studies carefully - the conditions created in studies where it caused cancer are almost impossible to replicate in real life, so there is no danger of suffering cancer. As @gearhead has well pointed out, even such things as aspirin can kill you when used in excessive dosages. Therefore, moderation is the key to success here.

Research on the web shows that it was done on rats at a very high dosage for a long time...... It's not likely unless you're chugging 2 bottles a day for 6 mos then maybe it could but at the low dosage amounts suggested don't think it's possible.

Back
Top Bottom