Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does GH make you younger?

TheBrilliant

Registered
Hey guys,
Does gh makes you younger? I mean, after the age of 25-30 gh decrease in the body by 1% in a year... Its mean a human after that age start to getting old faster. So GH using make/keeping you younger? Im not thinking about live forever lol but phisiqly..look and feel younger...
One more question, how good is gh for sport injuries? Ribs fractured / shoulders injuries etc..? (im 28 by the way..)
Thanks ahead !

Younger - no. GH and the decrease is one aspect of getting older. Younger looking skin in many cases - sure. Don't forget over use / abuse can affect cancer cells.

Or, to put it another way, the body will know and fights for balance. People shouldn't be afraid of some aspects of the aging process.

Thanks, what about the bones and healing? I read a lot but still not sure, gh have that dramatic benefits on bone density and healing?

yes, it helps with healing etc.. it can give you the appearance of looking younger, yes... its often been called the fountain of youth, which is ridiculous but i can see in certain aspects where that could be said but not like some people would interpret that

It doesn't make you younger, but can help with your joints, skin, and fat burning.

It can stall the physical effects of aging. It's wonder drug when it comes to joints, tendons, healing, recovery, skin, and very importantly...very profound fat burning effects. I plan to use 4iu's daily for the foreseable future. I am in my 40's.

HGH has anti aging properties. let's leave it at that. it isn't going to take 20 years off your life if you spend your whole life working in construction and beating your body into the dirt. i sure as hell plan plan on using it when i get older for sure. my advice is get bloodwork done, see where your levels are and go from there

you can hit me up for HGH source

Im 28, i used to be a professional athlete. Still suffering now from a few injuries (shoulder, knee and my feets are fucked)
I though about using it for few months for healing and maybe for some performance enhancing. Is it relevant for me or not because im still young?
Still training by the way. (gym and athletics)

Im 28, i used to be a professional athlete. Still suffering now from a few injuries (shoulder, knee and my feets are fucked)
I though about using it for few months for healing and maybe for some performance enhancing. Is it relevant for me or not because im still young?

It will help at any age. Natural HGH surges in your adolescent/teen years and tapers off very quickly after that. You will need to use it for a minimum of 4-6 months to feel it's full effects.

While still relevant, ostarine may be a better choice for you if healing is your main goal.

Thanks, what about the bones and healing? I read a lot but still not sure, gh have that dramatic benefits on bone density and healing?

Dramatic - again no. It works for sure - but slowly. Do not think you're gonna take 20 years off or fix a broken arm one month in.

Hey guys,
Does gh makes you younger? I mean, after the age of 25-30 gh decrease in the body by 1% in a year... Its mean a human after that age start to getting old faster. So GH using make/keeping you younger? Im not thinking about live forever lol but phisiqly..look and feel younger...
One more question, how good is gh for sport injuries? Ribs fractured / shoulders injuries etc..? (im 28 by the way..)
Thanks ahead !

I think you'd get much better results cycling IGF-1 LR3, BPC 157, and Thymosin Beta 4 (TB500)... hGH will work to aid in recovery as well, but it's going to take a lot longer

Back
Top Bottom