Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does girls like huge muscles ? They do but they lie .

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Does girls like huge muscles ? They do but they lie .

Why tf girls dont like muscles and then later get fucked by muscle mans and stare at them like they want it deep inside ?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Different girls like different types of guys, and even then their tastes change with time.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cereal_killer View Post
    Why tf girls dont like muscles and then later get fucked by muscle mans and stare at them like they want it deep inside ?
    Your title says one thing and the post another.

Truth is SOME do.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Nismo99's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cereal_killer View Post
    You are so weird, dude.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother gashred777's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo99 View Post
    You are so weird, dude.
    This dude is a troll

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    He 100% could have asked it better for sure.

Truth is the nature stuff works. So you need, on an instinctive level, to be able to protect. Being big isn't all that but it does help. Other men respond to size. Women will pick up on that. But being big is only one aspect. What else you got?

Can you talk / do you have game? Can you provide? Or are you someone who needs your girl to pay for shit?

When I came here to Wales I went skirt crazy and being able to hold a conversation, being truthful (even about how much other skirt I chased), pay my way and yes being BIG and Tall all helped. More so not lying about that. Too many guys BS their height on dating sites. That's cos they're insecure on that topic. If a girl wants to wear heels and finds herself towering over you cos you lied... or if she thinks she big so she wants to hang with a bigger guy... then this shit helps.

And yes there are girls who get off on the muscles. But usually these are when you're both young. The number of older or more mature women who do is tiny.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Purity Source Labs Representative Stugatz's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    He 100% could have asked it better for sure.

Truth is the nature stuff works. So you need, on an instinctive level, to be able to protect. Being big isn't all that but it does help. Other men respond to size. Women will pick up on that. But being big is only one aspect. What else you got?

Can you talk / do you have game? Can you provide? Or are you someone who needs your girl to pay for shit?

When I came here to Wales I went skirt crazy and being able to hold a conversation, being truthful (even about how much other skirt I chased), pay my way and yes being BIG and Tall all helped. More so not lying about that. Too many guys BS their height on dating sites. That's cos they're insecure on that topic. If a girl wants to wear heels and finds herself towering over you cos you lied... or if she thinks she big so she wants to hang with a bigger guy... then this shit helps.

And yes there are girls who get off on the muscles. But usually these are when you're both young. The number of older or more mature women who do is tiny.
    I will say that improving your physical appearance by adding muscle will attract certain types of girls. I'd be willing to be most if not all women DO find an aesthetic body appealing. However, when it comes to actually settling down with someone a lot of women prefer a nice soft torso to rest their heads on. A ripped muscle guy is great for them to play with fo a night, but in the end they want a soft warm teddy bear.....with money of course. Personality plays a role somewhere.

Up until I fully grew up and developed my confidence, my personality was mediocre. I wasn't a dick or anything, I was just awkward and not the best at impressing women with my conversation skills. I had hardly any luck with women. Then I got big and looked great and women would actually approach me! I mean I'd still strike out once I began speaking but at least it put me in a position to try!
    [email protected]
    http://puritysourcelabs.ru/

Write us a review and get 5% off your next order!
    >>>REVIEW HERE<<<

Aussie VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It's evolutionary instinct. Girls are naturally attracted to an Alpha male, it looks like they must have better genetics to breed with them. It's programmed in.

You'll have hotter sex too. No doubt. Girls get off on it.
    But also, having muscles make u stand out like a but if status thing also. Compared to the thin shy guy in the corner...
    Girls love the Alpha mindset tren gives you. Girls love a man with direction and confidence. With natty low levels of test and no muscle, reduced confidence than yeh girls go for the muscly confident male.
    Girls have bad experiences with some guys using gear, if they are having too many ups and downs and limp dick, they will then refuse to date another guy on steroids...
    So stability is important, limp dick is bad.

Just like men apparently like girls with big hips, child bearing hips... But u like petite...

- - - Updated - - -

I like petite... So that doesn't work for me... So still individual as well.
    Apparently girls off the pill are more attracted to the big muscles, but on the pill less... Yeh I read that.

PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo99 View Post
    You are so weird, dude.
    I was gonna say the same thing.. what a weird mo-fo...

anyhow, to join in now, might as well.. MOST women like mental stimulation, yes HUMANS like what we see but the reality women have a completely different wired brain..

I have gotten more ass in my life from just being silly and goofy and making women laugh,compared to my showing them my arm.
    even as a teen, when I was a twig, the girls loved to simply just laugh.. I have a buddy that is much like myself with personalities, and this dude is one funny cat, but he's busted looking... He gets girls like he uses the date rape drug, they LOVE him, he's sharp, witty, sarcastic at the right times.. That's what women like, muscles are just an added bonus...
    *EVO APPROVED SOURCE*-Puritysourcelabs*
    PSL- Team Supervisor
    For questions or concerns you may contact me via PM (Click here)
    For direct store access click the banner below

Get in touch with PSL Rep's NOW..ONLY HERE - THIS IS WHERE WE ARE - RIGHT HERE!!!! <- User friendly Thread

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    100%. It's a foot in the door. You gotta have something more for after.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast