Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Google search ban websites selling SARMS from appearing on the top results?

Lowtier_Saiyan

Registered
Websites selling real steroids do not appear on Google search results when you try to look for them using keywords like, "buy steroids", "buy testosterone".
I found this forum and many websites thanks to DuckDuckGo.
I was wondering if the results that appear on the top Google search results are selling real SARMS;
unlike the websites selling "alternative steroids" which appear as the top result on Google search when you try to buy real steroids.
I've never used SARMS, but would like to use them this year after my first test cycle (after PCT, of course).

Another product I'm also interested but I also haven't tried because I was made aware that Google search does not show real steroids are,
nootropics. I'm afraid of getting scammed and buying junk.
More specifically, adrafinil and phenylpiracetam. I found a website that sells them and mentions that you will test positive if tested by the World Anti-Doping Agency,
and they don't want any legal repercussions if you get banned from a sport, so this makes me feel confident that they are selling authentic nootropics.
I'll ask about nootropics in the supplements section.

bro it's not googles job to tell you whats real or not...you have to do your research on particular brands...
Google only shows the guys in the industry based on marketing ranking matrix bro...they aint giving you a guide what to do...neither should they!!!...it's NOT their job to tell you what to pick or do...just deliver the results

bro it's not googles job to tell you whats real or not...you have to do your research on particular brands...
Google only shows the guys in the industry based on marketing ranking matrix bro...they aint giving you a guide what to do...neither should they!!!...it's NOT their job to tell you what to pick or do...just deliver the results
well said brother, well said

this^

esarms.com should be your first choice.

Not an expert of Google but it's a pretty damn complex system overall. There are reasons behind why it shows what it does but you can get around that if you know the right tricks.

Nice! Yes, I'm not in the mood of researching brands and reviews.
I'm just in the mood to order legit products, drink them, and do my thing at the gym:D

This is spot on

Back
Top Bottom