Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does HGH really heal?

boltrain

Registered
I was hoping to get some positive opinions on if HGH actually does heal the body and does it make the bones and tendons stronger. I know they help with things like sleep and appetite. is it possible for them to heal existing injuries and prevent future ones? or is this just a pipe dream, i'm dealing with a rash of injuries at 44 years old

I was hoping to get some positive opinions on if HGH actually does heal the body and does it make the bones and tendons stronger. I know they help with things like sleep and appetite. is it possible for them to heal existing injuries and prevent future ones? or is this just a pipe dream, i'm dealing with a rash of injuries at 44 years old
Tore my tricep, 4cm tear.
Doctor said in 3-4 weeks I will be able to do very very light exercises.
Four weeks later my strength and endurance is back to normal in my tricep.
That was a combo of hgh and insulin.

yes, it can hep speed up the recovery process.. mk677 and mk2866 are the other options i would also recommend for healing...

I've been using mod grf and ipamorelin. Which cause your body to release alot of gh. I've noticed all my little wounds, cuts, bruises, things of that nature heal hella quick. I've gotten 2 nasty bruises on it and like a day or 2 later camt even tell it happened

It really depends on the type of injury. And prevention is separate form healing, be it a muscle or tendon or ligament or a joint, or cartilage. I must say...the most dramatic healing process I've ever experienced has been through the use of plasma injections. They're expensive and they hurt. But the results are pretty miraculous.

Steve and Rick just did a great podcast on the use of HGH and the benefits and sides - check out Evolutionary.org Podcast #362.
They talk about the HGH supplementation benefits for injury healing, recovery, strengthening and overall wellbeing if your natural GH levels are low.

Back
Top Bottom