Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does IGF-1 LR3 work or not?

Reginaldo

Registered
I ran IGF-1 LR3 peptide years ago and it did nothing for me at all. Was expecting much better results and felt like nothing. I know peptides are frequently faked so I figured I got fake powder or maybe didn’t mix right. I want to try it again this time with my steroid cycle. I read that people say that it works and others say it doesn’t. Hoping you can convince me either way before I spend $300 on them

I ran IGF-1 LR3 peptide years ago and it did nothing for me at all. Was expecting much better results and felt like nothing. I know peptides are frequently faked so I figured I got fake powder or maybe didn’t mix right. I want to try it again this time with my steroid cycle. I read that people say that it works and others say it doesn’t. Hoping you can convince me either way before I spend $300 on them

Peptides as with sarms and gear have good quality and underdosed or faked , and IGF on peptides are probably the most faked because is expensive . I use good IGF from EP is not super cheap but it works great with only 33mcg post workout . IGF is the king on putting on mass and grow to another level

Real IGF-1LR3 works well no doubt. I had hgh-like results, especially stacking it with hgh. The fake stuff will make you feel sick and throw up.

Peptides as with sarms and gear have good quality and underdosed or faked , and IGF on peptides are probably the most faked because is expensive . I use good IGF from EP is not super cheap but it works great with only 33mcg post workout . IGF is the king on putting on mass and grow to another level

bro you make some good points

bro you make some good points

Thanks brother .

IGF is the KING to grow to another level ( high IGF levels on body is the right way to grow muscle and burn fat ) . How to produce / increase IGF on your body?

Taking real IGF ( is very expensive )
Taking hgh + slin ( using both post workout will increase IGF levels )
Taking MK677 + slin ( if you cant afford hgh ) , hgh is better than Mk but you can get great results with MK677)

If you are looking to put IGF to another level :
MK677 before breakfast
HGH post workout
IGF Lr3 20min after HGH shoot
Slin 10min after IGF and then drink a shake with dextrose , whey, creatine, aminos and glutamine

I think its funny how every other reply has a commercial attached...

IGF1LR3 should in theory be the end all be all of permanent mass gains and is talked about with great hype... but like you, like the 20 guys i lift regularly with, I honestly saw very little to nothing! DONT believe the nonsense that you "must of gotten fake stuff".. EVERYONE says they have the best source that is the 1% thats real!
also to note, like GH, you have to give it some time, some say 6mo minimum to notice serious improvements...though i dont believe it ever gives that rounded muscle "GH look"..
Personally I will be buying straight GH going forward.

Thanks brother .

IGF is the KING to grow to another level ( high IGF levels on body is the right way to grow muscle and burn fat ) . How to produce / increase IGF on your body?

Taking real IGF ( is very expensive )
Taking hgh + slin ( using both post workout will increase IGF levels )
Taking MK677 + slin ( if you cant afford hgh ) , hgh is better than Mk but you can get great results with MK677)

If you are looking to put IGF to another level :
MK677 before breakfast
HGH post workout
IGF Lr3 20min after HGH shoot
Slin 10min after IGF and then drink a shake with dextrose , whey, creatine, aminos and glutamine

This is very good advisement.. tho MK is a nice "booster" of GH it has a max response according to researchers of about an 80% increase..
Also, IGF1 does NOT have the fat burning abilities like GH. Once HGH is broken down into the smaller IGF1 component by hepatocyte enzymes cytop450s, it looses its direct fat burning.

This is very good advisement.. tho MK is a nice "booster" of GH it has a max response according to researchers of about an 80% increase..
Also, IGF1 does NOT have the fat burning abilities like GH. Once HGH is broken down into the smaller IGF1 component by hepatocyte enzymes cytop450s, it looses its direct fat burning.

If you looking for fat burning i said use HGH Frag and it works great burning fat . Used and tested from me .

What effects are you actually looking for?

If you are trying to improve your physique then you should do fine with just some Anavar, it is much cheaper than IGF-1 and you can find it legit pretty easy.

Unless you are looking for some specific health benefits you probably don't want to use peptides.

Back
Top Bottom