Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does IGFLR3 even exist anymore?

merrayez

Registered
I used some of this back in the day and it was amazing. you literally take it and 15 minutes later are HUNGRY and you can eat all you want and not gain a singe ounce of fat. best thing since sliced pizza. need a source that doesn't sell fakes! nowadays i researched it and its all fakes, cannot find a single source that sells it that is legit.

I used some of this back in the day and it was amazing. you literally take it and 15 minutes later are HUNGRY and you can eat all you want and not gain a singe ounce of fat. best thing since sliced pizza. need a source that doesn't sell fakes! nowadays i researched it and its all fakes, cannot find a single source that sells it that is legit.

Not everyone sells fake igf-1 lr3 but many do sell fakes. I wouldnt buy igf unless it was from a trusted source.

Or with sliced pizza ha ha

Back
Top Bottom