Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does oral anavar actually suppress your own testosterone?

I am curious, has anyone tried run oral alone and do blood work?I want to compare and see if this really is a special case

What were the LH and FSH numbers from the blood work?

this is what i want to know too.

we don't know how their pituitary glands are performing without those 2 numbers, total testosterone only tells us how the leydig cells are performing.

that is like me saying I'm going to run testosterone or deca and it won't suppress me because my test levels came in good. that is fool's gold since those both will cause test levels to rise

I got a message from someone saying he ran 40mg anavar for 5weeks and got shut down hard, test result came back as 215ng/dL. And he is only mid-20. Maybe it's not the age that made the difference..

this is what i want to know too.

we don't know how their pituitary glands are performing without those 2 numbers, total testosterone only tells us how the leydig cells are performing.

that is like me saying I'm going to run testosterone or deca and it won't suppress me because my test levels came in good. that is fool's gold since those both will cause test levels to rise
The only thing on his test result is total test and free test, I doubt he even know what LH and FSH is lol.
I told him to run a full blood panel next week, and then we can see if his HPTA is getting affected or not.
Physically, for someone who run anavar for 4weeks, he does looks fuller but just a little bit. I've seen more far impressive anavar transformations.
But again, he is around 14-15%bodyfat, not really lean enough to see all the definition and he only take 20mg a day

I got a message from someone saying he ran 40mg anavar for 5weeks and got shut down hard, test result came back as 215ng/dL. And he is only mid-20. Maybe it's not the age that made the difference..

all anabolic steroids will shut you down because they signal the pit glands that there is too much hormones in the system. the ONLY exception i have seen is proviron which is structured to be more of a drug than hormone in some people.

all anabolic steroids will shut you down because they signal the pit glands that there is too much hormones in the system. the ONLY exception i have seen is proviron which is structured to be more of a drug than hormone in some people.
Interesting, do you think is it a thing to run proviron alone cycle? I know so many rids run anavar/tbol or dbol oral cycle but never heard anyone did proviron

- - - Updated - - -

*So many kids
Typo

My cousin, a 22 year old male, has been taking prescribed Anavar only for 20mg a day for the last 4 weeks. And this morning his testosterone result comes back showing he has 638 ng/dL testosterone. A year ago when he did blood test, he has 770 ng/dL of testosterone.
He believes oral anavar at low dosage doesn't actually suppress your own testosterone production. He said this time his test level is lower than last time might be due to he has sex the night before.
I mean, yes even if it did suppress his test, that's only 15%, not very significant.
And very few people actually tried running anavar oral alone and did blood test like he did. But I also heard people saying anavar will shut you down even at 20mg, so now I am confused, maybe people were not taking real Anavar when they feel the shut down? Or maybe because my cousin is very young?

- - - Updated - - -

The other thing that's very interesting is I notice a significant increase in his free test, from 21 to 35 Ng/dL, and the normal reference range for free test is 9-26 ng/dL

Anything that messes with your endocrine system can cause suppression, even something mild like Anavar!

Check out our Anavar profile:

ANAVAR:
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolut...-profiles-anavar-profile-cutting-and-cycling/

My cousin said he is getting off anavar in 2 weeks and after that he will do a blood panel.
He said he is on low dose anavar just to get rid of his lower bellyfat and so far he is pretty successful at losing belly fat even though he eats at maintenance calories.
Wonder if his bellyfat will come back when he get off the cycle lol

I understand that the lower Bodyfat you have, the less test you have is that correct? So could it possible that someone with moderate amount of bodyfat like my cousin, 15-18% will experience a lot less test suppression than someone who is at 8% Bodyfat?

My cousin said he is getting off anavar in 2 weeks and after that he will do a blood panel.
He said he is on low dose anavar just to get rid of his lower bellyfat and so far he is pretty successful at losing belly fat even though he eats at maintenance calories.

Wonder if his bellyfat will come back when he get off the cycle lol

So not medically prescribed for a burning wound in the army then.

So not medically prescribed for a burning wound in the army then.
It is medically prescribed. But of course he asked doc for anavar not because he want to cure the burning wound. Just like most young people ask doctors for TRT not because they really need it. I think that should pretty self-explanatory.
There is no doubt that he is taking the legit anavar made in Real pharmaceutical company.
I made the previous post to explain why he is only on 20mg, not higher

I understand that the lower Bodyfat you have, the less test you have is that correct? So could it possible that someone with moderate amount of bodyfat like my cousin, 15-18% will experience a lot less test suppression than someone who is at 8% Bodyfat?

No. The opposite. Else fat fucks would have the highest. It's also why we want people under 12% when they go on cycle and also, typically, cos higher fat levels equate to higher estrogen levels.

if your body is metabolically sick then your natural test levels will be lower. body fat isn't a factor necessarily but obviously someone who is over 20% body fat will be sick inside vs. someone who is 12% and keeps themselves healthy

there are many factors in play.

if your body is metabolically sick then your natural test levels will be lower. body fat isn't a factor necessarily but obviously someone who is over 20% body fat will be sick inside vs. someone who is 12% and keeps themselves healthy

there are many factors in play.

also being super low body fat can hurt test levels too, i'm talking like 2 or 3% body fat. levels you will not achieve unless you reach starvation levels

Back
Top Bottom