Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does oral anavar actually suppress your own testosterone?

LordEscanor

My cousin, a 22 year old male, has been taking prescribed Anavar only for 20mg a day for the last 4 weeks. And this morning his testosterone result comes back showing he has 638 ng/dL testosterone. A year ago when he did blood test, he has 770 ng/dL of testosterone.
He believes oral anavar at low dosage doesn't actually suppress your own testosterone production. He said this time his test level is lower than last time might be due to he has sex the night before.
I mean, yes even if it did suppress his test, that's only 15%, not very significant.
And very few people actually tried running anavar oral alone and did blood test like he did. But I also heard people saying anavar will shut you down even at 20mg, so now I am confused, maybe people were not taking real Anavar when they feel the shut down? Or maybe because my cousin is very young?

- - - Updated - - -

The other thing that's very interesting is I notice a significant increase in his free test, from 21 to 35 Ng/dL, and the normal reference range for free test is 9-26 ng/dL

Of course. Though the less androgenic, the less suppression. But if you do enough of anything loing enough it can shut you down. Perhaps permanently. That's why I always advocated short cycles. Guys who do long cycles, and then PCT and then another long cycle are kidding themselves. They will never fully recover but don;t stay off long enough to realize it.

Four things
1) He's 22. He should not be using any steroid
2) Of course it does. If he thinks a small dose of a 'lesser' steroid doesn't he's a fool
3) You've, as well as asking questions, given advice and replied to some posts. If you need to ask about Var suppressing maybe you need to up your knowledge first
4) His figures and the 'what's happened' is wrong. The idea it's 'only' been suppressed by 15% is off. The lower figure is taken while he's still on. If you wanna better indication try a test AFTER he comes off.

Prescribed Anavar? And yes, steroids suppress your natural testosterone production. This is basic information that your “friend” should know before taking a steroid, prescribed or not.

Prescribed Anavar? And yes, steroids suppress your natural testosterone production. This is basic information that your “friend” should know before taking a steroid, prescribed or not.
It's my cousin, he got the anavar from burning a few months ago. He has circle of friends who like to do oral alone cycle.

- - - Updated - - -

Four things
1) The idea it's 'only' been suppressed by 15% is off. The lower figure is taken while he's still on. If you wanna better indication try a test AFTER he comes off.

That's what I told him, the truth is he might have a much higher testosterone level before the cycle to begin with, 15% just sounds off. I mean our test level can fluctuate more than 15% throughout the day without taking anything to begin with

My cousin, a 22 year old male, has been taking prescribed Anavar only for 20mg a day for the last 4 weeks. And this morning his testosterone result comes back showing he has 638 ng/dL testosterone. A year ago when he did blood test, he has 770 ng/dL of testosterone.
He believes oral anavar at low dosage doesn't actually suppress your own testosterone production. He said this time his test level is lower than last time might be due to he has sex the night before.
I mean, yes even if it did suppress his test, that's only 15%, not very significant.
And very few people actually tried running anavar oral alone and did blood test like he did. But I also heard people saying anavar will shut you down even at 20mg, so now I am confused, maybe people were not taking real Anavar when they feel the shut down? Or maybe because my cousin is very young?

- - - Updated - - -

The other thing that's very interesting is I notice a significant increase in his free test, from 21 to 35 Ng/dL, and the normal reference range for free test is 9-26 ng/dL

Anavar even at 20mgs will suppress your testosterone production, it's a steroid after all.

Now the blood work, it's possible he has fake anavar like blank pills or something like a light prohormone so he's not actually getting shut down.
20mgs per day WILL NOT shut you down but will suppress you a bit; but if it's fake lol then nothing to worry about.

I had a client prepping for a show with amazing genetics, he was doing 20mgs of anavar nothing happened to his bloods (pharma grade stuff) so go figure but other guys I prepped had a different story.

i will bet my left nut he is really using proviron which is often faked as anavar. that would explain the test numbers and the free test numbers.

Unlikely, It's prescribed by hospital

- - - Updated - - -

bro what source he using?
Hospital. So legit pharm grade. I can ask him the name of the brand But I mean there's only so few of them

- - - Updated - - -

Anavar even at 20mgs will suppress your testosterone production, it's a steroid after all.

Now the blood work, it's possible he has fake anavar like blank pills or something like a light prohormone so he's not actually getting shut down.
20mgs per day WILL NOT shut you down but will suppress you a bit; but if it's fake lol then nothing to worry about.

I had a client prepping for a show with amazing genetics, he was doing 20mgs of anavar nothing happened to his bloods (pharma grade stuff) so go figure but other guys I prepped had a different story.
Yea his situation is the same, got legit pharm grade from hospital and basically nothing happened to his blood after 4weeks of 20mg. I guess he is not that special

Unlikely, It's prescribed by hospital

- - - Updated - - -

Hospital. So legit pharm grade. I can ask him the name of the brand But I mean there's only so few of them

- - - Updated - - -

Yea his situation is the same, got legit pharm grade from hospital and basically nothing happened to his blood after 4weeks of 20mg. I guess he is not that special

20mgs of anavar won't shut him down much short term but long term it will.

I remember there was an article about 10mgs dbol/day bridge with blood work. That means it didn't shut guys down 10mgs of dbol per day which is way stronger than 20mgs of anavar.
I think the blood showed like 10% decrease in testosterone or something like that but higher free testosterone levels.

I remember there was an article about 10mgs dbol/day bridge with blood work. That means it didn't shut guys down 10mgs of dbol per day which is way stronger than 20mgs of anavar.
I think the blood showed like 10% decrease in testosterone or something like that but higher free testosterone levels.
Interesting, that's exactly what happened to my cousin

Do you still have the link of that article? Many people believe anavar will suppress you hard and I see their point.
I mean I don't know in my cousin's case, how much it has to do with his age, or his diet, Sleep, or even his dosing time can affect the result of test level. Maybe he is just a lucky basterd
And because of the half life of anavar, 20mg of anavar maybe more supressive than 10mg of dbol considering the half life difference

I am almost certain, that your friend got fake anavar
I am curious, how much supression should be expected from 3weeks of 20mg anavar a day?

- - - Updated - - -

i will bet my left nut he is really using proviron which is often faked as anavar. that would explain the test numbers and the free test numbers.

By the way what's the test number should be expected from taking 20mg of anavar fod 3 weeks?

I am curious, how much supression should be expected from 3weeks of 20mg anavar a day?

- - - Updated - - -

By the way what's the test number should be expected from taking 20mg of anavar fod 3 weeks?

it hasn't been enough time on it to suppress him if it is real var.

Back
Top Bottom