Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does primo lower estrogen?

Two questions,
First question does primobolan lower estrodial?
I just Added In 400mg of primo to my trt (200mg) last month and have started noticing some achy joints and lethargy which could easy be due to the Cold weather but I’m curious if it could be due to my e2 lowering. Second question, Should I get my e2 tested? And would that give me an accurate reading? Thanks!

From my experience, yes, primobolan does lower estrogen a bit.

Not nearly as much as masteron or proviron. However yeh Iv tried to run it a few times and been a pain in the ass trying to dial in estrogen. So it's sitting on the fence to try again another day...

it has anti estrogen "properties" but you shouldnt really notice much, if any of that with it... of course its possible and ive seen many extreme incidents in many different circumstances... so while it's not likely, it's still a possibility...

your TRT dose should not be that high where you would need an AI in the first place but that isn't your question

also you should be running bloodwork regardless. overdosing on TRT is not healthy and will become counter productvie

Primo is a dht like masteron and proviron and they reduce a little estrogen yes, but remenber that primo is the most faked anabolic and can have anything inside . Do blood work to see levels

It definitely lowers estrogen. I made the mistake a couple years ago of not thinking it affected it much and ended up crashing my E2. It doesn't as much as masteron but its pretty close

Back
Top Bottom