Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does it really matter?

Jambi1369

Proficient Brother
Hi
If you ussually take 1cc (250 mg) of test e twice a week and for some reason you take 1/2 cc (so about 125 mg) in one injection does it really make a huge difference? As long as you take 1 and 1/2 cc the next injection to make up for it?
Thanx

If you messed up an inject, just continue with the usual routine the next time. In your case, 1cc.

I wouldn't take the 1.5. It doesn't "make up" for it it in the same way. After your .5 cc injection, your blood levels are going to be lower than had you injected 1cc. After the 1.5cc, the blood levels are going to be higher than if you had done 1cc. So, by trying to "catch up," you are going to have two periods of irregular blood levels, as opposed to only one (if you pinned .5cc, then 1cc thereafter).

Personally, if you just messed up and did .5 instead of 1, which I'm not sure how you would do that, I would just run 1cc and not 1.5 after.

Not a big deal at all. Don't overthink shit and sweat the small stuff. Just get back on track next injection

I'm on a road trip to close a deal for work

The person I work with is also my current training partner and he's running the same stuff as me

Me, being the dumbass I am, somehow forgot my test and injection day was today (and obviously were still in the road).

My partner had his stuff with him but he could only spare a 1/2cc since he started earlier than me and his bottle that he brought is pretty low.

Hence, that is how I only was able to do 1/2 cc

And thank god for it

I still can't believe I did something stupid like that

Lol

Haha you're cool in my book. Lucky you had your buddy. Enanthate will start falling off after 4 days and you'll start crashing soon after

Back
Top Bottom