Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does strong good quality cause pip?

MrGainz

Registered
Just from reading all kinds of different things, I wanted to get your guys opinion. If you make a clean pin (inject slow, hot shower etc) and get pip on a muscle that's have had multiple pins with 25 1" going deep enough (pretty lean). Not bad in glutes, delts not too bad, quads hurt like usual. Do you think it has anything to do with the gear having good quality and being strong? Or say if you use a different supplier and doesn't give pip, is it not as strong? Plan on getting some bloods later this month, but curious to if you can tell its good stuff from getting pip. I'm using geneza (authentic) Test - E250 600mg e3d and masteron - 200 700mg eod

Appreciate your guys feedback!

I dont think it has anything to do with gear quality personally, more so the carrier oil and ester as stated, and sometimes the density. For example test or sust350 or 400 may hurt like a bitch.. Everyone is different but I still think it's mostly technique

Put a load of benzyl alcohol into your gear and it'll cripple you. Doesn't make it any better.

I would say this is the case with Primo -- not that painful means good, but painless Primo tends to be weak. By nature of the ester, it's a painful shot. (Or more appropriately, the next day the site is usually very sore. )

For me it all comes down to technique and taking your time pushing down on the plunger. The only other thing that will effect me anyway is short ester.

Concentrated stuff has been said to cause a little more pip than regular, but I wouldn't say good quality would cause pip. I would assume the better the quality, the less pip. If you get a vial of oil that's contaminated and just flat out dirty, you're subject to get infected which will hurt like a motherfucker. High concentration and injection technique.

Concentrated stuff has been said to cause a little more pip than regular, but I wouldn't say good quality would cause pip. I would assume the better the quality, the less pip. If you get a vial of oil that's contaminated and just flat out dirty, you're subject to get infected which will hurt like a motherfucker. High concentration and injection technique.

But if that were the case, my scripted HRT test -- which is the highest quality, would hurt -- and it doesn't.

But if that were the case, my scripted HRT test -- which is the highest quality, would hurt -- and it doesn't.

No? Usually trt in the states comes in at 200mg/mL for injectable test. And it's pharma grade. High quality, low concentration. I'm talking about ugls that produce test with 400mg/mL. Quality is questionable, and it's super concentrated.

No? Usually trt in the states comes in at 200mg/mL for injectable test. And it's pharma grade. High quality, low concentration. I'm talking about ugls that produce test with 400mg/mL. Quality is questionable, and it's super concentrated.

USA Pharm test is 100 mgs per ml. UGL's will go higher but I suspect the legitimacy of some of those doses.

Just from reading all kinds of different things, I wanted to get your guys opinion. If you make a clean pin (inject slow, hot shower etc) and get pip on a muscle that's have had multiple pins with 25 1" going deep enough (pretty lean). Not bad in glutes, delts not too bad, quads hurt like usual. Do you think it has anything to do with the gear having good quality and being strong? Or say if you use a different supplier and doesn't give pip, is it not as strong? Plan on getting some bloods later this month, but curious to if you can tell its good stuff from getting pip. I'm using geneza (authentic) Test - E250 600mg e3d and masteron - 200 700mg eod

Appreciate your guys feedback!

I asked the same question, in the source talk section. I have Test Sust 350 and the PIP is unbelievable!!! I have tried everything and it just must be the oil in the formula. When I say unbelievable I am saying that lightly. It feels as if someone has physically beat my glutes!! I also have Test Sust 250 from another source and there is no PIP at all. My delima is that I really want to use the 350, due to the source is G2G and I am sure the 350 is g2g, but I can not take the PIP and this is me having a high threshold for pain.

I asked the same question, in the source talk section. I have Test Sust 350 and the PIP is unbelievable!!! I have tried everything and it just must be the oil in the formula. When I say unbelievable I am saying that lightly. It feels as if someone has physically beat my glutes!! I also have Test Sust 250 from another source and there is no PIP at all. My delima is that I really want to use the 350, due to the source is G2G and I am sure the 350 is g2g, but I can not take the PIP and this is me having a high threshold for pain.

Why not split the dosage and pin in 2 different areas? Though I suspect it could be the preservative that is causing the pain. AT any rate, if the 250 is fine, you could use that -- just a little bit more.

I alternate the glutes. As far as the 350 goes, I am going to have to forgo it. I thought about mixing the two, but didn't know if that would work.

In my experience PIP has zero to do with legitimacy of the gear. It has more to do with injection technique, pin and needle length, speed of injection, and site used

In my experience PIP has zero to do with legitimacy of the gear. It has more to do with injection technique, pin and needle length, speed of injection, and site used

this>>>>>

my guys makes tes c, 10ml, 300mg per 1ml......very very lil PIP.

A more potent injectable tends to cause pip but it could also be a bad pin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had some gear that was 250 test/200 deca, it had what I would call mild pip. Now from the same company the comounds were completely pain free individually. 450mg/ml is pretty thick and can make the smaller muscle not happy for two days but it's not crippling. Some old gear called sus-ta-non 375mg/1.5cc KILLED me from too much alcohol in it.

Back
Top Bottom