Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does using AAS negatively impact your daily life/routine?

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Does using AAS negatively impact your daily life/routine?

I have taken several compounds over the last few years and I'm noticing its really affecting my well being and productivity. I am prone to hair loss, so I can only use 1/3 of the most commonly used compounds, but from what I have used, the side effects have been harsh.

I have basically narrowed my stack down to test/deca/eq, but I've also tried superdrol, tren and tbol of which all made me feel like shit.

The deca makes me extremely tired and unmotivated. I feel like I am in this fog all the time and my brain is just flat - no emotions, just a feeling of emptiness and depression. Even though the gains have been good these last few months, I just thought that being on gear would be much different.

I know instagram is not real, but I see all these guys with amazing physiques who look like they are supercharged in life, and yet I feel like I have a weight dragging behind me holding me back.

Yes, maybe if I just took test and mast or something things would be different. I know not all compounds make you feel worse, but it seems like a majority of them have side effects that just kinda pick away at you little by little...

Does anyone else feel this way? Is this the reality of being a bodybuilder?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ibiza33 View Post
    I have taken several compounds over the last few years and I'm noticing its really affecting my well being and productivity. I am prone to hair loss, so I can only use 1/3 of the most commonly used compounds, but from what I have used, the side effects have been harsh.

I have basically narrowed my stack down to test/deca/eq, but I've also tried superdrol, tren and tbol of which all made me feel like shit.

The deca makes me extremely tired and unmotivated. I feel like I am in this fog all the time and my brain is just flat - no emotions, just a feeling of emptiness and depression. Even though the gains have been good these last few months, I just thought that being on gear would be much different.

I know instagram is not real, but I see all these guys with amazing physiques who look like they are supercharged in life, and yet I feel like I have a weight dragging behind me holding me back.

Yes, maybe if I just took test and mast or something things would be different. I know not all compounds make you feel worse, but it seems like a majority of them have side effects that just kinda pick away at you little by little...

just a guess, but maybe you have an underlying psych issue such as depression? maybe give the gear a break and see how you feel.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Stop comparing yourself to instagram dudes. It takes years even with gear and clean eating to attain a bad ass physique. Your mental state plAys a large role. Stay positive. Their is only and will ever be only one of you forever. So live to the fullest today. Tomorrow is not guaranteed to no one. Happy lifting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrannis View Post
    just a guess, but maybe you have an underlying psych issue such as depression? maybe give the gear a break and see how you feel.
    I do have depression due to circumstances in my life right now, but mainly because of having back to back injuries for the last 5 years, so the only thing that I need right now is to get my physique to where I want it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight407 View Post
    Stop comparing yourself to instagram dudes. It takes years even with gear and clean eating to attain a bad ass physique. Your mental state plAys a large role. Stay positive. Their is only and will ever be only one of you forever. So live to the fullest today. Tomorrow is not guaranteed to no one. Happy lifting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm not comparing my physique to theirs, I'm comparing the fact that they are most likely on more shit, and seem to have energy to do so much in life, and I don't even want to get out of bed.

But I don't want this thread to be about me, more so other peoples experiences on this.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i think talking to you 1 on 1 would be most helpful, maybe consider hitting me up for a consult to really understand what you are getting at. I will say a few points though:

I use very little to no steroids the past 2 years.. am i the biggest i ever been? no.. am i the strongest i ever been? no ... but I am the healthiest and i would say overall i look better now than i ever have. so if you are having all these negative experiences with steroids then why not just quit using them and get back to just enjoying lifting

next is delete social media, don't even go on there. it will do you a lot of good. the instagram thing is a ruse, you run into those guys in person and they don't even look the same. hell you have people on these forums who have had the same picture of themselves for the past 10 years, it is a complete lie.. of course they are going to post WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO SEE, not the truth

- - - Updated - - -

Is this the reality of being a bodybuilder?
    this ties into my last point.

stop calling yourself a bodybuilder. i hate when people call me one in person. I am just a normal fuck who likes to lift and look/feel good.. PERIOD. i hate that word bodybuilder. don't box yourself into being called anything that is another stupid thing about social media, people LABEL THEMSELVES, then strive to turn into that instead of just being themsevles.

and finally you can lift and look good WITHOUT steroids. this is the final point that people don't grasp because they CHOOSE shitty role models who inject themselves with grams of gear a week
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    a bodybuilder is someone who does this as their profession... noone should call themselves a bodybuilder otherwise.. rather just someone who lifts and takes care of themselves etc...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Wondering how your labs look, might give some insight. I can attest that anxiety before gear will escalate while on gear especially EQ. Get that fixed before doing any more cycles. You might want to take Steve up on the Consult. I have a lot of stress with my job that has gotten difficult over the kast two years that caused a lot of problems. Gabapentin has been a lifesaver for me with handing stress and since getting that leveled out ive been a different person and much healthier.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Nismo99's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    i think talking to you 1 on 1 would be most helpful, maybe consider hitting me up for a consult to really understand what you are getting at. I will say a few points though:

I use very little to no steroids the past 2 years.. am i the biggest i ever been? no.. am i the strongest i ever been? no ... but I am the healthiest and i would say overall i look better now than i ever have. so if you are having all these negative experiences with steroids then why not just quit using them and get back to just enjoying lifting

next is delete social media, don't even go on there. it will do you a lot of good. the instagram thing is a ruse, you run into those guys in person and they don't even look the same. hell you have people on these forums who have had the same picture of themselves for the past 10 years, it is a complete lie.. of course they are going to post WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO SEE, not the truth

- - - Updated - - -

this ties into my last point.

stop calling yourself a bodybuilder. i hate when people call me one in person. I am just a normal fuck who likes to lift and look/feel good.. PERIOD. i hate that word bodybuilder. don't box yourself into being called anything that is another stupid thing about social media, people LABEL THEMSELVES, then strive to turn into that instead of just being themsevles.

and finally you can lift and look good WITHOUT steroids. this is the final point that people don't grasp because they CHOOSE shitty role models who inject themselves with grams of gear a week
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^That's the 100% cold hard truth right there^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    ...I know instagram is not real, but I see all these guys with amazing physiques who look like they are supercharged in life, and yet I feel like I have a weight dragging behind me holding me back.

Interesting that you brought this up because I remember not so long time listening some former bodybuilder (Nick Trigili maybe?) talking about this topic and his personal experiences.
    And unsurprisingly the conclusion was that the lifestyle of these bodybuilders, social media celebrities and whatnot is often times the exact opposite what it appears to general public.

Of course there are and will always be exceptions to the rule but never judge a book by its cover or however that saying goes.

But all that aside I completely understand you bro and tbh with you I can actually relate myself to your experiences in certain degree.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Really guys? If someone has a goal of building their muscles, and may or may not compete, they can call themselves a bodybuilder in my opinion. Whether you feel that way or not, that is entirely besides the point of my post and does nothing to answer my question.

Bodybuilding is not about trying to be healthy. It's about being as sick and freaky as possible. If I wanted to lift naturally, I would do that. I made a decision to take steroids because you can't get anywhere in bodybuilding without them. That doesn't mean you have to inject grams of steroids a week, I am extremely conservative with my doses.

Anyway, retarded responses are retarded I don't even know why I bother anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fella Finn View Post
    Interesting that you brought this up because I remember not so long time listening some former bodybuilder (Nick Trigili maybe?) talking about this topic and his personal experiences.
    And unsurprisingly the conclusion was that the lifestyle of these bodybuilders, social media celebrities and whatnot is often times the exact opposite what it appears to general public.

Of course there are and will always be exceptions to the rule but never judge a book by its cover or however that saying goes.

But all that aside I completely understand you bro and tbh with you I can actually relate myself to your experiences in certain degree.
    I do like your reply brother. And no doubt these guys are suffering and making sacrifices to look they way they do. But I just didn't expect to feel so down on gear. Honestly, I was feeling really bad for some reason yesterday which is why I made that post. Whenever I up my doses just a little bit that seems to happen and then I adjust. Today I feel actually normal for once. I'm still figuring out what works best for me, it's kind of trial and error to find that magic recipe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Supermarc View Post
    Wondering how your labs look, might give some insight. I can attest that anxiety before gear will escalate while on gear especially EQ. Get that fixed before doing any more cycles. You might want to take Steve up on the Consult. I have a lot of stress with my job that has gotten difficult over the kast two years that caused a lot of problems. Gabapentin has been a lifesaver for me with handing stress and since getting that leveled out ive been a different person and much healthier.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I did donate blood and my levels looked good from the little info they give you. I don't have health ins at the moment but I will be getting bloods done when I do. I have my estrogen and prolactin under control, I do believe.

I have heard some people saying EQ gives them anxiety, but ironically for me I actually felt pretty mellow and good while on test/eq. I'm already on antidepressants, so I don't think Gabapentin would be an option, but I will note that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast