Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

doing gw cycle question

cohenMO

Registered
hey guys I have a question, I’m going to be using GW501516 Cardarine at 20mgs a day for 12 weeks. That will be my cycle. I am assuming it is okay to run such a cycle solo right? I don’t need anything else? My next question is what happens after cycle in your experiences like do you lose your endurance gains or do they stay around?

hey guys I have a question, I’m going to be using GW501516 Cardarine at 20mgs a day for 12 weeks. That will be my cycle. I am assuming it is okay to run such a cycle solo right? I don’t need anything else? My next question is what happens after cycle in your experiences like do you lose your endurance gains or do they stay around?

20mgs of gw is fine thats a good cycle would add 25mgs of osta to have a gw/osta run.

Having never used it to date (I have some on hand though) I can't speak from experience.

Yes you can run it solo, and of course you lose benefits after you quit taking it, just as you do with any PED

Welcome bro. I love cardarine and i use almost non stop to keep my colesterol ok , i use all dosage fasted and go to cardio . Is a health supplement

GW won't help build muscle though will it? I was under the impression it's mostly for endurance...

GW won't help build muscle though will it? I was under the impression it's mostly for endurance...

gW501516 is not a muscle builder, has nothing to do with muscles. It helps you boost cardio and energy while utilizing your glucose better.

Back
Top Bottom