Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doing a primo and anavar stack

MarispoL

Registered
I know its a pretty mild stack and many of you don’t like these steroids. but I would rather just have my own gains than go crazy
I’m 6 ft 1 in
216 lb
Body fat is 14%
I'm planning on doing primobolan 500 mg a week and then using anavar 40mgs a day. how long should I run each and should I also add something like masteron?

absolutely love this stack bro... primo at 500-600 12 weeks is perfect and anavar 40-50 mg per day the last 6 weeks along with n2guard... no need to add masteron here at all...

This is a tremendous stack. I would not add masteron here given your current body fat but if you want something for muscle hardening, you may want to look at the sarms S4 and ACP-105 sir

I know its a pretty mild stack and many of you don’t like these steroids. but I would rather just have my own gains than go crazy
I’m 6 ft 1 in
216 lb
Body fat is 14%
I'm planning on doing primobolan 500 mg a week and then using anavar 40mgs a day. how long should I run each and should I also add something like masteron?

16 weeks primo and 10 weeks anavar 50mgs. Masteron 200mgs.

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

That’s a damn good stack. You should do very well on it if you keep diet on point.

Back
Top Bottom