needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doing stupid sh*t cos you didn't do what you should have done

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Doing stupid sh*t cos you didn't do what you should have done

Recently, in 2021, we've probably had more deaths in Bodybuilding reported than ever before. Note you're not seeing the same kind of issues in Powerlifting or Strongman. It seems more athletes are doing stupid sh*t that ever before. They're following or being coached by gurus who don't give 2 f**ks.

Diuretics, DNP, Thyroid drugs and more
    MaccTrucc did a video which is one example of how not doing what you ought to have done leads to the title above. He mentions, in his dark side of bodybuilding video (part 1) needing to make weight. Like how he was 11lbs over 25 hours before and 7lbs over with 8 hours to go.

So... why the f**k was he that overweight a day before or even 8 hours before? This is, according to him, carb depleted. So he's either fat or holding way too much muscle and water. And all that says to me is he screwed up. To describe what he had to do (and then screws that up too) as a dark side is only half true. What's also true is he didn't do the work. He ate too much, he didn't diet right and he left it to the last minute. 16 or so weeks being a typical prep and he's 11lbs over a day out?? WTAF??

He then also did one of those kinds of silly mistakes which can have you in hospital. I'm no comp prep coach but I've seen again and again users of diuretics making the same mistake. They don't allow time (depends on which one you use) for the product to do its job. So they take more. And more. And more. He mentions having 5 doses in him by stage time. He adds how he was struggling to eat and carb up after the weigh in and more or less was ill.

Other videos talk about some of the craziness among female athletes. Key is being overweight close to the comp. Zero f'kin excuse - do your damned homework and eat f'kin less. Make mistakes mid cycle not at the end. Then, cos of that issue their 'coach' warns them it's not gonna be nice and more or less throws the whole damn pharma cabinet at them. When, as I've said in our Hardcore Podcasts, even Mr3CC Bostin Loyd himself is shocked at the doses you've been told to take you know you're in danger territory. What then happens is some of the individuals systems can't handle it.

There's no need for this. If you're that over weight so close pick another competition and admit you fucked up. It's one thing to add a few little 'polishers' to dry you out vs having to throw the kitchen sink at the mess YOU made. It's perfectly fine to be overweight (even as much as 30lbs) in the off season but start dropping at least 10lbs of that before you actually start a contest prep. Then if you do the usual 16 weeks it's only a little over a 1lb a week. Heck you'll drop, as most do, 5-8lbs in the first 10 days.

It's also too easy to f**k up on diuretics. Ensure you know them inside out. Do a trial run months out of need be. Don't screw up by adding dose after dose or by being overweight (ie: FAT) and needing to do potentially lethal stuff.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    it boils down to people trying to copy what pros do and not realizing even if you took exactly what they took, lifted the same lifts they lifted and ate the same food they ate you won't turn into them

that would be awesome if i could copy exactly what tom brady does and become the next tom brady, plenty of QB's have tried and failed.
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    it boils down to people trying to copy what pros do and not realizing even if you took exactly what they took, lifted the same lifts they lifted and ate the same food they ate you won't turn into them

that would be awesome if i could copy exactly what tom brady does and become the next tom brady, plenty of QB's have tried and failed.
    It's part that and it's part not putting in the work. Being out of shape 4 weeks out from a competition = no excuse

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Never did any of that crap other than an herbal diuretic the night before a show.

I do take thyroid, but it's prescribed because I'm hypothyroid. Runs in the family.
    In that profile pic, I'm 64 years old. On only 100 mgs of TRT a week. Designer and Developer of N2GUARD and BRIDGE. www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I know people who have died from diuretics and DNP, they are both very nasty compounds
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    DNP probably kills more guys then people realize, the serious lifetime side effects of DNP are serious.

Diuretics kill too.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro i feels like this post an attack on me. lol

Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    DNP is a killer, stay away from it