Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic source ephedrine

liquidplayer

Registered
I'm looking to get some Ephedrine for a stack but not sure of a dom source. I hear Vasopro is most caffeine? Considering steelgear but shipping is a lot. Was hoping MLG guys hook me up but no response.

Check the sources here. They have domestic options and may have ephedrine. It is also a non-prescription behind the counter med in most states.

I'm looking to get some Ephedrine for a stack but not sure of a dom source. I hear Vasopro is most caffeine? Considering steelgear but shipping is a lot. Was hoping MLG guys hook me up but no response.

You don't say where you are.

You can buy bronkaid (25mg ephedrine hydrochloride) or primatene (10mg ephedrine sulfate) otc, it's kept behind the pharmacy counter, you have to ask if they have any in stock, and the dea requires a signature for it since they track big frequent buys as its a primary ingredient in making methamphetamine.

Just got my ephedrine delivered from prestige pharma yesterday. They sell in 30mg tabs, haven't tried it yet cause I had it shipped to a different address.

Took about 9 days from order/ payment completed till arrival. This is within the US.

I was using primatene for about 2 months but I honestly can't say I got that same feeling like when xenadrine used to have ephedra. But I'd typically stack my primatene 25mg, 160mg-200mg caffeine.

Back
Top Bottom